selling TCG mounts

52 Human Priest
hey im selling the following mounts:
Big Battle Bear 150k
X-51 Nether-Rocket 350k
X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME 400k
please spare all the "pfft noob its not worth it" comments to your self , its worth whats the owner deems its worth to him.
p.s for the challenged kids at bjk knoppers : 400k means 400,000 or four hundred thousands and not 400g
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
selling[Corrupted Hippogryph]
Edited by Ultimateblud on 21/02/2012 18:53 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
scammer
Reply Quote
52 Human Priest
lol greev how exactly im a scammer if im trading the mounts for gold in game ? if you cant afford the mounts take ur useless comments elsewhere please
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think you should sell me a bear for 100k because I'm Àsk.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'll buy the bear for 130k catch me online if u are interested.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
21/02/2012 21:14Posted by Repositor
lol greev how exactly im a scammer if im trading the mounts for gold in game ? if you cant afford the mounts take ur useless comments elsewhere please

Ignore Greev, he trolls pretty much every thread in the forum. funny thing is, he complains when people do it to his threads.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
22/02/2012 11:27Posted by Blåbärsberta
I'll buy the bear for 130k catch me online if u are interested.

nty
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
2 years ago it was illegal to sell in-game items for real money, people actually got banned for it.
Then blizzard was like "hey? let's sell them BS stuff for real money and turn them into blind monkeys who give us money for no apparent reason?! :D:D"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
2 years ago it was illegal to sell in-game items for real money, people actually got banned for it.
Then blizzard was like "hey? let's sell them BS stuff for real money and turn them into blind monkeys who give us money for no apparent reason?! :D:D"

again learn to read and keep away from my thread with your useless remarks .
where do u see anyone selling anything for real money?
has reading comprehension became so hard nowadays?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Yes it has.
Now stop selling items for real money.

PS: you know people are going to buy gold for this, thus resulting in people buying items for real money, hard to comprehend? :D
I guess so.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Because having 400k gold is bat!@#$ insane...
Reply Quote
52 Human Priest
23/02/2012 11:38Posted by Luun
Because having 400k gold is bat!@#$ insane...

ppl just assume everyone resort to tosame methods like they do , leave him in his sorrow
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
@ Puro, Greev, poke me in-game so we can arrange another gold transaction my dear customers :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Yes it has.
Now stop selling items for real money.

PS: you know people are going to buy gold for this, thus resulting in people buying items for real money, hard to comprehend? :D
I guess so.

I recently bought a mount for 105k, and I still had over 150K on me. and I haven't bought gold for real money yet.
if you can't make money in this game you either don't have the patience, know-how, time or all of the above.
Reply Quote
52 Human Priest
fngorio <3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue

I recently bought a mount for 105k, and I still had over 150K on me. and I haven't bought gold for real money yet.
if you can't make money in this game you either don't have the patience, know-how, time or all of the above.

105k and 400k is a bit of a difference don't you think?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
400k is like NOTHING Puro, if you only knew the secret ways to farm!!

Then you would think 400k is like 40g!!!, you just have to be VERY smart like me, Luun and Fangorio. We have very high ingame-IQ, so we know how to do business.!
Ofc we never steal our moms cred card to buy gold, who is so stupid haha

Reply Quote
Who cares, to spend some RL money to a game that u love for some ingame currency to buy somethin you always wanted, that wont hurt tbh,

TCG items makes u rich
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
i have some old pokemon cards still from when i was kid, anyone wants to buy? Its about the same thing isnt it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]