Frostwolf Perfection – RealID premade - tue 28/02

100 Orc Shaman
For player feedback on earlier premades I've lead please see http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3389259569

When:
Tuesday 28/02/12 @ 20h30 (server time, GMT +1)

How to sign up:
  • If you don't have me on real ID
    Make a lvl 1 horde toon on kazzak and send a message to Zënga that contains your real ID, realm, character and spec. I will then add you on realID (request mentions 'premade'). Ttip: orc starting zone has a mailbox.
  • If you have me on real ID:
    Either confirm here that you will join, reply with your toon name and your role (healer/dps) or send me an ingame mail message on kazzak (zënga) with the same info. If you whisper me through realID, make sure you get confirmation that I read it (I afk a lot, or when I'm in the heat of a battle or in a raid, your whisper might slip through).

What:
  • You need to have the latest version installed of an addon called Preform AV Enabler. This allows me to queue up everyone in the raid and see for who the queue pops or not.
  • You need to bring your winning spirit, patience (it may take a bit before we end up all in the same bg), common sense and pvp gear (honor gear is more than enough).
  • Have mumble installed. Please do this beforehand and test it out, as voice communication makes it so much easier. You don't need to talk or have a mic. If you talk, know that I'll live stream this, including mumble.

Addon: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/preform-av-enabler
Mumble: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

How:

• The main rule is that no one joins the queue before the raid leader tells you to do so (he can see for who the queue popped).
  • A few minutes prior to the event, I'll change my real ID status to send me a whisper for an invite. You can imagine there is quite some spam going on, so if I miss out on inviting you by accident, keep spamming me for an invite (well not literally, but you get the picture). Strategy will be shared during the queue.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Im in for this talked to you ingame 2 minuets ago and you got my realid
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Ill try my best to be there, but I might be required to raid. Will update as soon as I know more.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Still in need of quite some players.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Would you do other achievement´s than perfection im thinking alterac blitz maybe?

Im in ill contact you when i get home from work.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Would you do other achievement´s than perfection im thinking alterac blitz maybe?

Im in ill contact you when i get home from work.

Well the focus lays on perfection, but if people afterwards feel like doing blitz - provided we have the proper setup including tanks & healers - we can give that a go, but it has obviously lower priority.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Awesome. Im in. Will contact ingame
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am in. I have you on real ID.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Looks good so far in terms of players that signed up!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
If you go for this again or some of the other achieves in IoC count me - damn cant believe i missed this post!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
29/02/2012 09:55Posted by Fishnuts
If you go for this again or some of the other achieves in IoC count me - damn cant believe i missed this post!

Hey, we were eventually with 26 (a bunch didn't show up unfortunately), but we were able to 1 shot it. Some people wanted to do blitz afterwards, which was even easier to accomplish.

I will definitely set up more stuff like this and the AB/EoTS from last week, in the future, have some alts I want to get the battlemaster title for as well. Haven't decided yet on dates, but it's not going to be months.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Bad Hordes! Shoo!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I had to miss it too, DS raid... If you ever plan more Ill try my best to be there :) Frostwolf perfection is the only hard achiev i miss for my Battlemaster.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Any chance to do a premade again?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I'm not going through the trouble of setting up AV perfection again this xpac. But it shouldn't be too hard (if you plan well) to get one going yourself. GL
Edited by Zënga on 26/03/2012 14:49 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]