The benefit of using feral charge cat in your rotation

85 Night Elf Druid
Hi fellow cats

I have failed to update myself lately as I have been busy, but I have still been raiding and been wondering to which extent I should use feral charge cat on cooldown in my dps rotation.

On some fights its nice to have available for target switching or the like so I dont use it on cd (I use it to build up bleeds fast on new targets, on target switching, knockbacks and so on ofc). On figths with small hit boxes I feel I waste too many white hits by using it and it all ends up with me not using it much in stationary fights either even though I could.

The questions is now whether I actually should and what the benefit dps wise would be for DS normal gear level if I use it on each cd.

Anyone having some experience here or is it not beneficial enough for the added complication of the rotation?
Edited by Theldir on 23/02/2012 12:11 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No input - basically I could do with just some experiences from folks using feral charge in the normal rotation or have tried it and found it silly
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Keeping charge on cd is a dps increase so worth it.
It's just sometimes hard to fit it in, reason to why blizz added the 4set of t13 i guess.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
it's indeed a DPS increase to weave in FC into your 'rotations', just make sure it doesnt overlap with the using of tigers fury if you got 4set bonus
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
27/02/2012 18:38Posted by Madjoke
it's indeed a DPS increase to weave in FC into your 'rotations', just make sure it doesnt overlap with the using of tigers fury if you got 4set bonus

Don't listen to him, this man does horrible DPS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]