bump for you guys
90 Pandaren Shaman
*bump XD
90 Dwarf Hunter
Bumping up.
90 Pandaren Shaman
@ the top
1 Human Mage
i'll start with 40k if it's still for sale ;)
90 Dwarf Hunter
Bumping up.
85 Human Mage
Any price on just Smoldering Egg of Millagazor?
90 Dwarf Hunter
28/02/2012 21:35Posted by Tom
Any price on just Smoldering Egg of Millagazor?

Poke me in game to talk about it pls.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bump, give us all your goldz!
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I heard Necrii will smuggle me in free for mounts !

Or that competitors have lowered the min bid for the Ragnaros mount to 200k. I think I need more mounts, but which vendor to pick ?
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yeah, Rag mount is 200k, will update some prices soon.
90 Human Hunter
I'm gonna watch this thing for a while, especially as you do not prefer to sell individual items yet, but in general I'm interested in Wyrmstalker's Headguard, Wyrmstalker's Spaulders and the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor.
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'm gonna watch this thing for a while, especially as you do not prefer to sell individual items yet, but in general I'm interested in Wyrmstalker's Headguard, Wyrmstalker's Spaulders and the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor.

Whisper me in game to talk about details.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Good luck with that, doubt we can sell them as we get approximately 1 prot token a month drop for us! \o/
90 Night Elf Death Knight
01/03/2012 17:32Posted by Sollo
Yeah, Rag mount is 200k, will update some prices soon.

Hum, I am still pondering should I make effort and go kill rag myself, or buy it. Hum. but regardless, a little free boost for the thread for the noble cause. Not every man likes/has time to raid, but vanity is in all of us :)
71 Human Hunter
One question. Let´s say that im willing to pay 50 k for 6/8 hc. Would I get the items from those bosses or is it just the achievements? I am actually interested in this later on, still gotta farm some more gold. :)
90 Dwarf Hunter
Just achievements

02/03/2012 17:00Posted by Neidrah
One question. Let´s say that im willing to pay 50 k for 6/8 hc. Would I get the items from those bosses or is it just the achievements? I am actually interested in this later on, still gotta farm some more gold. :)

Just achievements.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Bumping up.
85 Worgen Priest
bumping up
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]