Enhancement shamans - QQ is invalid.

87 Human Warrior
Lol. Considering you haven't actually said why, i can't agree with you.

:(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You're taking 47k crits from Lava Lash? I want to see pics otherwise you're over-exagerating again because I get critted 20k max on my hunter in mail and that's with 5 stacks of seering, there's no way you get raped that easily, unless it's with berserking and EVERYTHING popped.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hes sort of has :P
Edited by Vesha on 26/02/2012 05:21 GMT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
http://i41.tinypic.com/2u903mc.png
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
...Note to self, read the OP properly.

Okay, I play enhancement on my shammy and I've critted 40k once or twice.

With 2 chance trinkets proccing (Total of over 3k agility), with x5 seering, unleash, wolves... Just literally everything I can pop to give my highest crits possible.

I also play an arms warrior, easily capable of taking out most players around 4.5k within 10 seconds without critting above 30k.

I may seem pretty thick for not reading your post correctly, but enhancement shammies QQ because our damage isn't reliable, we'd rather be like warriors, constantly critting around 20-25k, rather than one minute hitting like a truck and then transforming into a pixie.
Edited by Ashpug on 26/02/2012 05:25 GMT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
This was in arena.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
DO you actually play an arms warrior?
Or do you hit dummies?

I don't crit 25k unless im on a clothie.
Leather,mail,plate are all like 16-17k
On a good day and its not even constant.

Now since you asked for pics, id like a pic of you hitting 2 25k's on a plate on your arms warr.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
As was my point, my warrior defeats enhancement shammies of equal gear when they're hitting like trucks, so why can't you? Same set up too, Arms + Hpala, just anticipate it better.

I don't take pictures of my arenas because I don't QQ about dying, but the next time I do (won't be for a few days as I'm raiding a lot on alts until the reset - Woo HC progression..) I shall do just that.
Edited by Ashpug on 26/02/2012 05:27 GMT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Your clearly playing a bad enh then.
A good enh will destroy me with 100k left.
They can kite me and heal if i get them low.
The utility they have to defeat me is incredible.

But its not about 1v1. I was just asking why enh are considered so bad. Seems like someone can't actually give me a definitive answer.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Well now that your just saying im QQing i can't take you seriously.
Your just assuming im bad and this is just a l2p issue. Bet your only half reading what im posting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Well now that your just saying im QQing i can't take you seriously.

TOPIC Enhancement shamans - QQ is invalid.

Derp Enhancement shamans are really bad Season 11.
Derp they can't kill anything.

All the QQ about enhance and they hit like trucks and heal more self heal than rets. 43k lava lash on my 4.8k resi. Someone explain.

But we are supposed to take you seriously?

Listen, I myself PvP as Arms, I avoid PvP:ing as Enhance. I know exactly how bad shape Arms is in at the moment, but just because one of the worst PvP specs in the game get a lucky crit and kills another of the worst PvP specs in the game isn't exactly solid proof of them not struggling too.

Also, coming to the shaman forums frothing like a rabid dog in your OP will probably not lay the most solid foundation for a constructive discussion. You may want to consider that for next time.
Edited by Solex on 26/02/2012 08:22 GMT
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
Warrior vs enhance - warrior should win?

Nonono. Thats impossible, dogs make you invincible and i can't cc them. (tremor)
Your damage clearly surpasses mine.
Plus you have reaaallly nice heals, stronger than ret.

Throwdown + Inimidating Shout = no tremor for wolves

Also how about you pop shield wall and dat heal thingie when you see wolves pop out?
You can also disarm the Shaman if he tries to trinket throwdown for tremor also you can just like kite with imp. hamstring + heroic leap and pop bandage/enraged regen.

I can't remember last time I lost in a straight up fight to a Enha on my Warrior, then again I can't remember last time I lost to a Warrior on my Shaman...
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior

Also how about you pop shield wall and dat heal thingie when you see wolves pop out?
You can also disarm the Shaman if he tries to trinket throwdown for tremor also you can just like kite with imp. hamstring + heroic leap and pop bandage/enraged regen.

I can't remember last time I lost in a straight up fight to a Enha on my Warrior, then again I can't remember last time I lost to a Warrior on my Shaman...

Dat heal thingie? And you say you have a warrior?
And you cant kite a enh as warrior
Nova+ Earthbind to remove the snare no point even trying to run
An enh can kite the warrior during the duel by putting me in hex/nova and just healing.
I can't win vs one who does this.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
But we are supposed to take you seriously?

Listen, I myself PvP as Arms, I avoid PvP:ing as Enhance. I know exactly how bad shape Arms is in at the moment, but just because one of the worst PvP specs in the game get a lucky crit and kills another of the worst PvP specs in the game isn't exactly solid proof of them not struggling too.

Also, coming to the shaman forums frothing like a rabid dog in your OP will probably not lay the most solid foundation for a constructive discussion. You may want to consider that for next time.

Well you say enh is one of the worse pvp specs in game?
Thats what im here to ask about, i don't see why people think its so bad thats all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'm a mage!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
nerf enhancement
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman

Dat heal thingie? And you say you have a warrior?
And you cant kite a enh as warrior
Nova+ Earthbind to remove the snare no point even trying to run
An enh can kite the warrior during the duel by putting me in hex/nova and just healing.
I can't win vs one who does this.

Yeah since I said "dat heal thing" for funzies and in latter part said "enraged regen" means I know nothing about Warriors, I can see the logic behind that.
Also Eathbind doesn't remove roots (which imp hamstring is) and for what are you using your trinket if not for Hex?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
:3
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Sir you have a talent that removes snares when you put earthbind down?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Well you say enh is one of the worse pvp specs in game?
Thats what im here to ask about, i don't see why people think its so bad thats all.

Yes, and as I said, just because they beat Arms, which is currently also one of the worst specs in the game doesn't make it less true, does it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]