Is it weird that I find Warriors OP?

85 Tauren Druid
hahaha nice compilation :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
please no trolling guys, thanks ;D
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
no no its not even boomkins suck against warriors, its that they suck in general, thats all thats to it

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I killed a frost mage in arena once 1v1, true story... thanks to my meta gem :) reflected 3x deep freeze
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Warrs are crap, useless in 3v3. Always been able to get 2.2k+ and get my tier 2 on warr since like S7, getting it now in arena is like an hard mode atm, praying to dodge feral/mage/rogue teams all the time.
Reply Quote
post #24 is why warrs seem op to moonkins, i dont realy have much trouble against em any more tho, use your mushrooms save NG till after the bladestorm, use your bear form and stampeading roar to escape the blade storm, then drop some shrooms where your standing and wait for the charge then take off in travle form, root and set up some nukes, cyclone the warr when he enrage regens or sooth it, watch out for spell reflect remove it with FF. Hope this helps
Edited by Bluebeer on 04/03/2012 12:49 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
21/02/2012 19:27Posted by Ancientalien
but they are great at 1v1
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
what do warriors counter?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/03/2012 18:44Posted by Gravediggaa

Absolutes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Not this crap about mages again... We pwn mages rather much if you don't make the mistakes of charging in the first thing you do.

As for the druid talking about OP'ed warriors... We're not OP'ed. All classes has their counters, and you seems to have met yours.

I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but as I see you haven't passed 1500 rating on your warrior in any bracket, therefore I wonder, have you ever met any skilled mage at 2k+ rating?

You can't beat them, sorry.

There is always a chance to beat him if you catch him out. I don't really want to be saying this but....( holds a lot of warrior secrects if you ask me but it's something so simple ) IF you be random but doing it correctly you can force there brain into panic mode, something they've not delt with. Hard for me to explain exactly how I want to. What I'm saying is mix it up but be sure it's the right way to do it.

It's all well and true people saying what to do when you get novad ansd stuff... but any advice someone gives you isn't always true.. because in the split second they could change there mind it's all situational and you being able to react to them quickly enough.

If you log on my realm (realm hop quite a bit these days to play with mates. Not so much now you can realID dungs and stuff. Been away for a yearish.) I can help you learn the basics then it's all you from there.
Edited by Megánfox on 05/03/2012 02:46 GMT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
05/03/2012 02:44Posted by Megánfox
something they've not delt with

I suggest you to cast "Recklessness" just before you get deep freezed, will save you the effort to "surprise" a mage and die quickly.

05/03/2012 02:44Posted by Megánfox
saying what to do when you get novad ansd stuff

well tell us what to do, when you get novad and stuff.. ?!

Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman

I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but as I see you haven't passed 1500 rating on your warrior in any bracket, therefore I wonder, have you ever met any skilled mage at 2k+ rating?

There is always a chance to beat him if you catch him out. I don't really want to be saying this but....( holds a lot of warrior secrects if you ask me but it's something so simple ) IF you be random but doing it correctly you can force there brain into panic mode, something they've not delt with. Hard for me to explain exactly how I want to. What I'm saying is mix it up but be sure it's the right way to do it.

It's all well and true people saying what to do when you get novad ansd stuff... but any advice someone gives you isn't always true.. because in the split second they could change there mind it's all situational and you being able to react to them quickly enough.

If you log on my realm (realm hop quite a bit these days to play with mates. Not so much now you can realID dungs and stuff. Been away for a yearish.) I can help you learn the basics then it's all you from there.

There's only so many things as a warrior you can do when trying to fight a mage, and they will all be predictable by any half-decent mage in my opinion.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/03/2012 18:44Posted by Gravediggaa

Holy priests maybe
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I have no idea, all this with warriors are just confusing at the moment.[/quote]

[quote]

You say 2k+ mages are unbeatable? Then you're obviously doing something wrong. As said by Megan, you need to be random but at the same time quick and precise. You play a warrior, you smash !@#$ till it dies, and clothies are like twigs just waiting to be torn apart by warriors.

If you can get to the mage, and stay there - It's game over for the mage, that's how simple it is.

Not saying t2 is special, but seeing as you have it, the fact that you say 2k mages are unbeatable is just.. pathetic, if I'm going to be honest.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/3161357+_b13230538fd1e94812e0fc403ab8fd51.jpg
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
You say 2k+ mages are unbeatable? Then you're obviously doing something wrong. As said by Megan, you need to be random but at the same time quick and precise. You play a warrior, you smash !@#$ till it dies, and clothies are like twigs just waiting to be torn apart by warriors.

If you can get to the mage, and stay there - It's game over for the mage, that's how simple it is.

Not saying t2 is special, but seeing as you have it, the fact that you say 2k mages are unbeatable is just.. pathetic, if I'm going to be honest.

No one is saying that mages or any other class is unbeatable. After all warriors are capable of doing damage. I haven't played much arena myself and have no/little experience playing against 2k+ mages, but I am sure that no mage will "stay there". Our point(of most of us) is that warriors don't have that "get to the mage".
We used to be hell for kiters, if left alone/unattended warriors used to close to the target and lock it down.

But as like you said if for some reason (probably D/C ) mage will stay in place for 4-6 sec , warriors can kill him provided that warr is not interrupted by someone else.

edit* - just want say that Recklessness is just a joke, a suicide. 20% dmg intake when rogues only about 20-30k HP shorter than we are.
Edited by Pagliacci on 06/03/2012 11:22 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]