Dawn of Justice

90 Pandaren Hunter
Dawn of Justice are now recruiting, we are a nice and friendly guild with active members. We are level 25 and welcome all levels and classes. Most of us like transmog (as you can see from my picture there) and we are planning on raiding again soon. We are mostly a social guild, as our youtube recruitment video coming out soon will prove. As long as you are over 16 you are welcome to come and join our ranks!

On this page we will answer any questions you maye have! Our officers who may or may not be posting on this page will be Myself, Mizzy, Geitost, Smione, Chaia and Navman. Sorry if i missed anyone out <3

We are not actualy a raiding guild though! We are a social guild who ventre into PvE and PvP a little.
Edited by Minyhunt on 08/03/2012 20:06 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
firstly, if you wanna start raiding you may wanna sort out your chars glyphs / gems / enchants
secondly, i wouldnt put navman on the list of people hense he has no gear and people looking your so called "raiders" up may be turned away
thirdly, your transmog sucks.
just a few pointers ^-^
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Oh jesus christ! BENTOOOOOON
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bad gems, no enchants, no glyphs and pvp gear = gg.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
27/02/2012 21:47Posted by Deathtime
bad gems, no enchants, no glyphs and pvp gear = gg.

this..!@#$ing this!

your awesome xD
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
@Deathtime
The characters you saw where probibly not our raiders or where myself, i have recently been doing pvp and i have the mats for the enchants on my pve gear, my pve gear is actualy fully Gemed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
@Kaji Please leave our thread, we respect your guild and we have not got in the way when you have attempted on recruting, just because you have left the guild dos'nt mean you need to hate on us becasue you think you are better then all of us. Thank you.
Edited by Minyhunt on 29/02/2012 18:42 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
@Deathtime
The characters you saw where probibly not our raiders or where myself, i have recently been doing pvp and i have the mats for the enchants on my pve gear, my pve gear is actualy fully Gemed.

Hi.

You have full pve gear on now. No enchants, 6 empty glyph slots and seem to have rammed your gear with agi/mastery gems. Im not trolling but you have not set a high standard for applications
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
minyhunt your a badie deal with it bro

how are you expected to get good raiders into your guild if you cant even be botherd to farm money to buy gems and enchants and glyph yourself face the fact your bad deal with it

kkthx bai nows

Bóby
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
01/03/2012 00:13Posted by Deathtime
You have full pve gear on now. No enchants, 6 empty glyph slots and seem to have rammed your gear with agi/mastery gems. Im not trolling but you have not set a high standard for applications

True, however this guild is not a hardcore raiding guild, we just raid because we want to, we are not the best guild for raiding no, but we are mainly a social guild, and yes my gear is stacked full of agi/mastery, that is the way i like to play my character, i hav'nt really looked whether thats the best way to go.

04/03/2012 15:00Posted by Bóby
how are you expected to get good raiders into your guild if you cant even be botherd to farm money to buy gems and enchants and glyph yourself face the fact your bad deal with it

As i said above, we are not a raiding guild, we just raid to pass the time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Is this horde or ally btw? o.0
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
It's on team blue :). I know it's wierd because it is being posted on by many more reds really :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
sadly miny i dont respect your guild. since the people who leveled it for you guys got shoved aside. me, yorii and harksa, also callen did ALL of the guild challenges to get us to 25. and what happens? the current raid leader decides to be corrupt around the time my grandmother dies and has a go at me for pulling after a [shouldve been 5 mins break] 45 mins break. and before that the raidleaders girlfriend pulled like 3 - 4 times before me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
08/03/2012 19:40Posted by Minyhunt
As i said above, we are not a raiding guild, we just raid to pass the time
its called raidfinder miny. your guildies have been lucky enough with it. sadly like you they dont know what to do with the gear they get.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I don't want to cause any up stir but Miny.... seriously... I think I love you will you marry me <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
egg
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
yh egg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]