Ressing in Arena

85 Human Death Knight
if you cannot battle rez, you should not be able to resurrect at all. I just had a d-bag druid do nothing but root me and cc me and then run over and try to rez his partner that died. eventually he found an angle that he could rez his partner at but i could not deathgrip or attack him in.
Edited by Selendis on 22/02/2012 21:15 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Outplayed

how long is ress, 5 seconds? thats an age in arena tbh
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
10 sec - haste, so 7-8 sec maybe on haste stacked
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Outplayed

This has nothing to do with being outplayed.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Takes a few seconds to get out of combat as well. Also, death & decay
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Only thing that shoulden't work is Spiritwalkers Grace & ressing imo as you can just stand LoS half the duration and then run out when the ress is about to finish.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
If you let someone get out of combat and then stay there for 10 seconds while casting...
Edited by Kriis on 23/02/2012 14:12 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
23/02/2012 14:11Posted by Kriis
If you let someone get out of combat and then stay there for 10 seconds while casting...

They pretty much deserve to have that rezz and pwn you. ;-) Had to finish it!
Reply Quote
84 Human Paladin
Outplayed

This has nothing to do with being outplayed.

It has everything to do with been outplayed, he got controlled and the player found the right angle to ress his partner.. If you let somebody CC you, get out of combat & then ress which takes around 7-10 seconds depending on haste you got outplayed.
Reply Quote
Community
Resurrections in arena is something that has been around since it was implemented. You have 10 seconds, excluding haste, to reach your target and interrupt or bring them into combat. If they are able to gain those precious few moments out of combat then I can only congratulate them on some very solid play. I recommend that you do your utmost to stay in range of your enemy and prevent them from casting their resurrection spell.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
22/02/2012 21:14Posted by Selendis
if you cannot battle rez, you should not be able to resurrect at all. I just had a d-bag druid do nothing but root me and cc me and then run over and try to rez his partner that died. eventually he found an angle that he could rez his partner at but i could not deathgrip or attack him in.

Outplayed. You had various ways to keep him in combat, only arena in which I could imagine he bought the time was BE on top of the bridge and you were under, but again you had enough time to mount up and chase him. 15 seconds is more than enough time to stop the ress.

Btw if you have played Unholy DK that wouldn't happen. But blood...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
23/02/2012 16:24Posted by Nakatoir
Resurrections in arena is something that has been around since it was implemented. You have 10 seconds, excluding haste, to reach your target and interrupt or bring them into combat. If they are able to gain those precious few moments out of combat then I can only congratulate them on some very solid play. I recommend that you do your utmost to stay in range of your enemy and prevent them from casting their resurrection spell.

This is about the most long-winded/polite "l2p" comment I've ever seen ;)
Edited by Niveaformanz on 23/02/2012 16:43 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
22/02/2012 21:14Posted by Selendis
eventually he found an angle that he could rez his partner at but i could not deathgrip or attack him in.

What is this angle? Sounds like this guy is exploiting a fourth dimension of sorts.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
23/02/2012 16:42Posted by Niveaformanz

This is about the most long-winded/polite "l2p" comment I've ever seen ;)

Amen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
You had 8-10seconds cast time, plus ~6 seconds for the person to get out of combat to pull him in combat... If you let them get a ress off they deserve it. o.O
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It's funny that of all combos a human blood dk with double dps trinkets has a problem with resurrections in arena. Certain classes have it quite easier though to get a ress off than others, lol cyclone with a hunter or a rogue ... after removing lust from arena they might as well remove rezzes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]