Ferals in pvp

85 Undead Rogue
Im tired of my rogue so im looking for a new class to pvp with only.For someone who just stopped playing a sub rogue,is feral pvp 'fun' and viable in bgs and arenas in lvl 85?

Thanks and good day :)
Reply Quote
79 Troll Rogue
I'd say rogue is more fun =S
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Do you prefer being a basic class that uses boring abilities to kill enemies or do you enjoy being a fearless cat who shreds people to pieces? :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
23/02/2012 20:09Posted by Morrel
I'd say rogue is more fun =S

Wasnt his question was it?

Feral is amazing, go junglecleave and win. Not as good in RBGS tho but still compatible.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
23/02/2012 15:12Posted by Rogueq
,is feral pvp 'fun' and viable in bgs and arenas in lvl 85?

When it comes to "fun" then it's a matter of personal preference.
Take me for example, i've been feral sinse launch of this game, still playing it as it's the only spec I find fun.
Ferals are pretty viable and currently on a steady balance, but expect to bind your entire spellbook :P

I'd just warn you though, if you're looking for a rbg enviroment as feral, then don't get your hopes up.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
thnx for the answer guys ,im staying rogue :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ferals dmg is prob one of the most insane i have seen so and currently dmg=win. a decent feral can do around 50k crits on my mage which got 3.8k resi and ye not even my mage does that with 14 mastery and 10k sp
Edited by Dekoala on 24/02/2012 17:05 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Those big damn bears is in my opinion the best tankclass at the moment. Either for PVE or PVP (carrying the flag). Seeing cats get jumped by 4/5 player and they switch to bear and still takes ages to get em down.

Sad thing is, im not exaggerating...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
24/02/2012 16:56Posted by Dekoala
50k crits on my mage which got 3.8k resi

HAHAHA!
Get more gear :P

24/02/2012 18:33Posted by Beiran
(carrying the flag

Not enough utility to actually be a carrier.

24/02/2012 18:33Posted by Beiran
cats get jumped by 4/5 player and they switch to bear and still takes ages to get em down.

Defensive cds lol w00t?
Last time i got jumped on by 4/5 people in bear, i only survived because of my defensive cds...
However, theres a difference between a kitty and a tank... And the majority of ferals play tanks in pvp now so don't call them cats....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
25/02/2012 04:11Posted by Medeyah
50k crits on my mage which got 3.8k resi

HAHAHA!
Get more gear :P

(carrying the flag

Not enough utility to actually be a carrier.

cats get jumped by 4/5 player and they switch to bear and still takes ages to get em down.

Defensive cds lol w00t?
Last time i got jumped on by 4/5 people in bear, i only survived because of my defensive cds...
However, theres a difference between a kitty and a tank... And the majority of ferals play tanks in pvp now so don't call them cats....

lol feral can do this if is good line of sight heal roots ecc. but can't do 4/5 max 3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
25/02/2012 07:15Posted by Catfolok
lol feral can do this if is good line of sight heal roots ecc. but can't do 4/5 max 3

I don't understand anything of that O.O
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
what I found out with feral compared to rogue, feral is relatively easily energy starved. counting out haste, feral has a steady 10 EPS regeneration. sub rogue, with recuperate up, has 14. a finisher returns the rogue 25 energy. Feral doesn't ahve those. Sure, you have tiger's fury (80 energy instantly on a 30 sec cd) which is nice, but after the few extra shreds you get from it, you're starved again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Roll feral, never die, insta faceroll cc, its impossible to kite a feral, and they got bullshiit damage
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Watch out fellow Druids, we have a badass here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]