Open FCM Bladefist -> ANYWHERE

82 Tauren Paladin
Bladefist is dead again, everyone who was anyone left/quit =( so boring now, and nothing to do most of the time very few people even past 2k Arena rating, and only a few guilds have 8/8 DS hc. -_-"

:D plx to be openings free char migrations

inb4 QQ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
FCM here in previous years have failed. FCM away from here would make the whole situation worse. It's a lose/lose situation.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
25/02/2012 11:47Posted by Subbie
FCM here in previous years have failed. FCM away from here would make the whole situation worse. It's a lose/lose situation.

If there would be a FCM away then we would have no NPC's, however FCM here wouldn't be a lose situation just by trying, you never know when that miracle will happen!!
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Paladin
:D moar to bladefist!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
get !@#$ed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bladefist is dead again, everyone who was anyone left/quit =( so boring now, and nothing to do most of the time very few people even past 2k Arena rating, and only a few guilds have 8/8 DS hc. -_-"

:D plx to be openings free char migrations

inb4 QQ

ok a fiew notes here :)
Bladefist is currently ranked 86th realm in the EU out of 265 realms.
Bladefist is currently ranked 119th realm in the world out of 510 realms.

164 EU realms have a guild or 2 with Heroic Dragon Soul (8/8) meaning a 101 realms have guilds with 7/8 or less :) as for the world I would guess about 250ish realms have 8/8 Heroic dragon Soul guilds :)

Bladefists Top ranked guild is 370 in the world with another guild at 497 right behind them meaning we have 2 guilds in the top 500 world ranking, out of over 30.000 guilds tracked on Wowprogress.com (note: some of them might be disbanded by now or none active) id personaly say that PvE wise bladefist is doing good.

as for pvp alot of players go to more chalanging servers to test there pvp skills to the max :)

I personaly dont think that having a FCM would help bladefist at all if its away from the server or to the server, people just need to be more social and chat more. I personaly am allways open to a chat about nothing or something if im bored :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember a FCM in TBC, the trade was full of russian text,never again
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
id personaly say that PvE wise bladefist is doing good.

10 man. ;D

Raiding is raiding imo. I think that the amount of 10 man guilds say something about the potential player-base Bladefist currently has. Although, saying that, CTL has 6 (I think?) 10 man raiding teams currently, that is enough for 2x 25 and 1x 10 man!! Having 3 25 man groups on this realm is more than alot of other realms currently have.

Edit: Grammar
Edited by Utsegi on 29/03/2012 18:31 BST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
guise lets go 10 vs 25 man discussion!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
10m is actually called raiding? lol

0 guilds killing content prenerf, yeah I agreee, bladefist is actually one of the better realms.

also, 1 team above 2208 rating, 1 team top 106.

Bladefist, the performer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

:D plx to be openings free char migrationsinb4 QQ

DOTCOM IS BACK!

But he's currently incapacitaded for approx. one week, due to arm in plaster. D: (f*ck snowboarding)

But soon again, Dotcom will rock the arena ladders!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10m is actually called raiding? lol

0 guilds killing content prenerf, yeah I agreee, bladefist is actually one of the better realms.

Didn't Immersion kill Spine HC pre nerf? And statistically, somehow, it is :]
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
What will affect your fun; the actual gameplay or the overall rank? Bladefist can be one of the worst server ever but it is still up to the player to create the atmosphere around him, obviously you won't always get the chance to but then again, try harder and/or migrate and try somewhere else.

Bladefist is fine as it is, my guild actually migrated here because of the reason it was half dead. The harder it is for people to find a proper atmosphere the more loyality you'll have in your guild, you'll less likely see people rage quitting or affecting your guild by doing some stupid !@#$ on a non populated realm than on a populated realm because there is barely anywhere else to go.

Everything always looks better on the other side right?
Edited by Sanji on 30/03/2012 18:58 BST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We killed spine pre-nerf without class / legendary stacking, let's forget about Madness tho :<

And tbh this server isn't to bad (only sanity is LOLJK <3)
Edited by Urp on 03/04/2012 07:34 BST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
And tbh this server isn't to bad (only sanity is LOLJK <3)

:D <3 immersion

imo the realm is pretty good. The only thing is bladefist has a single 25-man raiding team on the whole server according to wowprogress. That's just weird. I guess it's similar on other realms?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]