Yeah nerf warriors more -.-

90 Human Warrior
a hunter critted me for 27 k with a chimera shot...... i critted him for 10k with a execute....... yeah nerf warriors -.-
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
lol who said nerf warriors. its common knowlage that we suck. anyone who says otherwise is just trolling. deal with it and re roll lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah so every patch i'll have to re roll because of another class getting buffed?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
You sound like exactly the sort of person who rerolled Warrior in S9 when they were gods and each patch you switch to the flavor of the month.

I could be wrong, but that is exactly how you're acting.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Currenlty playing arms warrior as main and resto druid as alt :/ I WONT REROLL!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You sound like exactly the sort of person who rerolled Warrior in S9 when they were gods and each patch you switch to the flavor of the month.

s9 warrior as a god? Cry me a river. U doesn't even know, what are u talking about ...
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
26/02/2012 09:39Posted by Moofie
a hunter critted me for 27 k with a chimera shot...... i critted him for 10k with a execute....... yeah nerf warriors -.-

Yes, a warrior does the lowest damage in game even with 3 Lambs to the Slaughter and Collosus Smash on the target...
But atleast he is unkillable ranged class with tons of CC... oh... wait... what???
Nevermind, the worst class in everything... Good job blizzard. Got my T2 wep, didnt help at all. 14k crits on healers even when I manage to stay on them somehow while I get 30k crits from any blue geared noobs.

Feral is doing 38k ferocious bites on me (plate, 4800 resilience). He doesnt even need colossus smash... Do you see a problem here??? This is a class with insane dot damage, spammable control, 1 button tank mode, permanent sprint, imune to slows, imune to sheep, with 2 charges etc... Open your eyes already...

Sorry my bad english.
Edited by Мгели on 26/02/2012 21:27 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
22/02/2012 16:14Posted by Ponch
this thread needs more ice lance spam

And some clicks
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
26/02/2012 20:50Posted by Dacóon
this thread needs more ice lance spam

And some clicks

Those clicks will be on rend I assume?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
26/02/2012 16:09Posted by Opheliewind
s9 warrior as a god? Cry me a river. U doesn't even know, what are u talking about ...

We were pretty amazing in the beginning and big part of S9
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
lol i feel your pain man, but theres no point complaining, blizzard should of by now worked out that we are angry. if they havent theres no hope.

Until the day we get a buff to make us competitve again without havng to break our backs trying to get decent dps (comapred to rouges, dk's mages, warlocks ect ..... who dont even have to try and still get good dps). My warriors on the side lines, wating in a dark corner growling to him slef. warriors shall pwn once more. untill that day.....
Reply Quote
7 Dwarf Paladin
bump-o
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
27/02/2012 18:59Posted by Darthmool
untill that day.....

You'll play Frost and NS your way to Glad?

I just get my Conquest from BGs nowadays.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So much crying on these forums, it's incredible.

Honestly, if you're going to cry, then please have some kind of clue of what you're doing. Most of the warriors crying about it's condition have barely been above 1550 in any bracket, if even that.

A hunter critted you for 27k, and you hit him for 10k with execute? Why would you even allow him to get out of your melee-range? That's how warriors !@#$ on hunters, we stand on them - Preventing them from doing any damage.

If it makes you feel any better OP, a hunter critted me for 20k yesterday, I proceeded to laugh at him(Obviously I didn't actually /lol at him, but I'm a %^-*!@# warrior, I feed on damage), went up to him and critted him for 37k. (Mortal strike) The hunter was in multiple pieces of cataclysmic.

Any player you face with even slight knowledge of warriors, will attempt to prevent you from doing what you need to do - Get in melee-range and stay there, which is why you need to realize what the player is about to do, before he does it.

Edited by Kayer on 01/03/2012 12:36 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
So much crying on these forums, it's incredible.

Honestly, if you're going to cry, then please have some kind of clue of what you're doing. Most of the warriors crying about it's condition have barely been above 1550 in any bracket, if even that.

It baffles me as well.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
I enjoy munching clothies with 25k+ Execute crits. And as Fury I really don't care if I win or lose, until Warriors move into a better position in terms of Arena, we're clearly a weaker class than Rogues.

I don't mind.

EDIT: As every class is distinct, there's gonna be some classes performing better than others. We just happen to be nearer the bottom than we were.
Edited by Gunhaver on 01/03/2012 14:00 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Did you even play s9? That was some of the easiest 2.2k gear o' Gasoline ever got.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trvwVoLtqVI&feature=g-vrec&context=G23abe2fRVAAAAAAAADA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]