A Bunch of Campers [H] WPvP Casual Fun Guild

I really miss seeing these guys who fail against people in rp-gear :)
82 Human Paladin
Do you have any connection to the former A Bunch of Gankers?

Nevermind :). Saw Faylum.

Without me calling theyre targets they wont last long. love and kisses Griim
82 Human Paladin
sad to see them old good vids and know it wont ever be that good again. favourite vid was when we dropped in on ghordock and crew up at the ogre place and i kept ghordock feared the whole time his mates were being eaten...fun times thx for the vids.
90 Orc Death Knight
20/02/2012 00:50Posted by Planker
sad to see them old good vids and know it wont ever be that good again. favourite vid was when we dropped in on ghordock and crew up at the ogre place and i kept ghordock feared the whole time his mates were being eaten...fun times thx for the vids.

Aww cry me a river.

Well continue remembering the past because you are unlikely to see a future with us. Please feel free to lament to us about how awesome you are and how things were different in your day, old gramps!

Until then goodbye and watch the door on the way out has a nasty habit of hitting losers who like to linger in our shadows. xD
70 Gnome Priest
Awww look the little Orc is showing his teeth, oh so angry, oh so angry! Grrr! Who's a cute angry little Orc? Yes you are, yes you are!
82 Human Paladin

Aww cry me a river.

Well continue remembering the past because you are unlikely to see a future with us. Please feel free to lament to us about how awesome you are and how things were different in your day, old gramps!

Until then goodbye and watch the door on the way out has a nasty habit of hitting losers who like to linger in our shadows. xD

im betting urath maybe even faylum as urath using lament is a longshot, in the last few months i have taken jamie my 17 year old son to cambridge and warwick universitys for entrance exams and this week bath and bristol uni.
hes a very clever lad and i feel kinda proud of him which makes me also feel kinda sad as you dads faylum and urath will never know how it feels to be proud of theyre sons.

hey maybe i`ll go alliance and help in your demise.
keep the love flowing.
Edited by Planker on 20/02/2012 02:09 GMT
90 Orc Death Knight

Aww cry me a river.

im betting urath maybe even faylum as urath using lament is a longshot, in the last few months i have taken jamie my 17 year old son to cambridge and warwick universitys for entrance exams and this week bath and bristol uni.
hes a very clever lad and i feel kinda proud of him which makes me also feel kinda sad as you dads faylum and urath will never know how it feels to be proud of theyre sons.

hey maybe i`ll go alliance and help in your demise.
keep the love flowing.

Urath disbanded ABoG while i was unable to pay my sub, 1 week later i come back to an empty guild. 2 weeks after this everyone finds out what Urath was playing at and he no longer has any friends xD A fitting end.

And i was wondering how long it would be until you migrated a character here. It would seem that you are locked in a perpetual cycle of playing my enemy trev. I don't blame you however, you are the type of person that relies on others to create things. /point your sons

And Urath may be spending the rest of his life stacking shelves in Tesco but that isn't me. I am sitting comfortably on a fortune. If i wasn't so bloody lazy i am sure I'd be a millionaire right now :(

And this orc eats gnomes!
Edited by Órqar on 20/02/2012 04:58 GMT
85 Gnome Mage

And this orc eats gnomes!

How do you like your Gnomes flambé?

*80K Pyro crit*
Ooooh, amazing! It's like Ravenholdt forums back in the days all over again

*grabs popcorn*
90 Draenei Priest
Hmm there back ay.. well allow you to personaly thank this jorid blood elf for forcing half of my frends list to move to argent dawn.. If im ever online when the call goes out and you have been spotted.. I will be there I wish to have your head many many times Mr op
85 Troll Rogue
20/02/2012 13:25Posted by Monrena
forcing half of my frends list to move to argent dawn..

Frankly, if they had to move server because of WPvP, they rolled in the wrong place to begin with.
90 Dwarf Shaman
Im totally intimidated by your 1k mmr and superior gear.
20/02/2012 14:52Posted by Gregox
Need a lot more special people that ain't here for that!

A lot more? I think a Parashade would be enough
1 Orc Rogue
What Ahirius said.But his character is no longer available,same with Wampyra's.Have him on real ID too,hasnt logged for 7 months,so we must safely assume that he opted out from the game.
82 Human Paladin
i dont play wow and havnt done since sept 2011, i really only logged this char to say how much fun i had in abog after seeing your post as it truly was my best time in wow. kinda strange you left such a cockish reply to a compliment on your guild and the excellent guys in it.
me,mender,alangar and darig are in swtor but im only level 13 so early days.
Edited by Planker on 20/02/2012 18:38 GMT
90 Dwarf Warrior
Targeting guilds such as The Three Hammers

Be careful what you wish for lads.
Edited by Gilran on 20/02/2012 22:35 GMT
90 Orc Death Knight
So many questions so many statements. I have gnomes asking me what spices i use in my half baked gnomes, people throwing equations at me like what is 1k mmr², i have others talking about how we have caused all their friends to 'abandon them' and play elsewhere....., oh and i have some old guy telling me i am being a rooster.

So to try answer all this i will say:

Spices
Speak English
Irony of the word 'Friend' being used when they abandon you to this realm alone.
ABoG was better before you or bigmender joined it, fact. When you two joined it became an elitist guild and its purpose was lost. As you so eloquently stated the guild is nothing without you calling targets... well we did far better when you were not in guild or calling targets so what does that say about your contribution? As for mender he caused the last drama on Defias Brotherhood because he didn't like me taking the guild back after being gone 3 weeks. As he put it "i have been controlling and running this guild for 3 weeks and i have done more in that time than you have, i don't see why i should pass leadership back"..... to someone who controlled it for 6 and half years xD

And to the Tides of Woe, we were originally on this realm before you fled the Ravenholdt Cataclysm. This realm has many good alliance wpvpers already i don't see why bringing up a ravenholdt dinosaur like parashade will do any good. In fact him never having been here and having quit many months ago on Ravenholdt means that even referencing him here on these forums makes no sense. Please leave the Ravenholdt Days on the Ravenholdt Forums and learn to appreciate and respect the defias brotherhood forums and the many members of its realm that do a good job of wpvp and forum drama....

ta-ta.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]