Saturday 25/02/12 @ 20h30 (server time, GMT +1)
How to sign up:
If you don't have me on real ID
Make a lvl 1 horde toon on kazzak and send a message to Zënga that contains your real ID, realm, character and spec. I will then add you on realID (request mentions 'premade'). Ttip: orc starting zone has a mailbox.
If you have me on real ID:
Either confirm here that you will join, reply with your toon name and your role (healer/dps) or send me an ingame mail message on kazzak (zënga) with the same info. If you whisper me through realID, make sure you get confirmation that I read it (I afk a lot, or when I'm in the heat of a battle or in a raid, your whisper might slip through).
Alternatively you can go to mmo champion and send a private message to zenga, containing all the details.
Please note that this is a premade for both of the achievements. If you only need one, that's fine and you are very welcome to help people get the other one. The more, the better!
- You need to have the latest version installed of an addon called Preform AV Enabler. This allows me to queue up everyone in the raid and see for who the queue pops or not.
- You need to bring your winning spirit, patience (it may take a bit before we end up all in the same bg), common sense and pvp gear (honor gear is more than enough).
- Have mumble installed. Please do this beforehand and test it out, as voice communication makes it so much easier. You don't need to talk or have a mic. If you talk, know that I'll live stream this, including mumble.
- The main rule is that no one joins the queue before the raid leader tells you to do so (he can see for who the queue popped).
- A few minutes prior to the event, I'll change my real ID status to send me an ingame whisper for an invite. You can imagine there is quite some spam going on, so if I miss out on inviting you by accident, keep spamming me for an invite (well not literally, but you get the picture).
- Strategy will be shared during the queue. Nothing prevents you from checking out how others did it by searching the web and come up with suggestions. There is plenty of room for feedback during the queue time.