warlock-rogue

78 Human Paladin
guys can u advice me litle i am between rogue and warlock hard to decide what char to stick whit it both are cool and fun :) just wanna chose main char maiby u can advice me litle
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
No, we can't.

Personal choice is personal.
Reply Quote
78 Human Paladin
i just want u guys would share ur xperience nothing else
Reply Quote
Go warlock because survival hunters are bad,in fact you actually cant play a survival hunter as if you could play a balance druid,so within the 2 class choice you have given I vote for warlock.

Have nice day.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
I dare say rogues are easier to play than warlocks at top skill levels. If you are after a reactionary class, go rogue. You would be making snap decisions and controlling players with a lot more "hands-on" abilities.

Warlocks are more about controlling the pace of the whole game, be it in BGs or Arena. Your skill cap would be very high and how you survive and dish out damage would allow other classes to finish enemies. Your burst is lower, but your control is higher.

So ask yourself, do you want to dispatch enemies quickly and have twitch reactions, or do you want to control the pace of the battle and multiple enemies at once?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I would go with a Rogue for a few reasons.

• I just don't like caster classes
  • I am assuming you want something that is easy to pick up and do well with since you want a 'main', in this case I would go with a Rogue for this simple reason:
    A bad player can do well with a Rogue, a good player is unstoppable
    A bad player will fail with a Warlock, a good player will fail with a warlock, a amazing player will do well
  • Reply Quote

A bad player will fail with a Warlock, a good player will fail with a warlock, a amazing player will do well

This man is speaking the truth.
    Edited by Borghir on 22/02/2012 01:05 GMT
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Rogue
    Im levelling a lock on a german server, to learn some german words.. Buck dich zu mir und wilcommen zuruck!
    Reply Quote
    100 Worgen Rogue
    22/02/2012 01:11Posted by Sawa
    Buck dich zu mir und wilcommen zuruck!

*Bück *willkommen

Duck yourself to me/come down to me and welcome back? Is it that what you mean? Because im failing at understanding this sentence^^. As a german that is.
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Rogue
    Ah! Im just learning from zero, those are more or less random words I put in order.. No need to have sense, but effectively it was meant like "bow down to me and welcome back"
    Reply Quote
    100 Worgen Rogue
    I would personaly translate that into. Beuge dich zu mir runter,(herunter. Depending if you're speaking accent german or not. You can also use "herab") und willkommen zurück.
    Reply Quote
    22/02/2012 06:09Posted by Sawa
    Ah! Im just learning from zero, those are more or less random words I put in order.. No need to have sense, but effectively it was meant like "bow down to me and welcome back"

It's more like "bend over" and "welcome back".
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]