Riiight.

90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm an 85 Subt rogue, PvP of course, and everytime I come across a blood DK either in Arena or in a BG, I have no idea what to do, Tips please!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bloodlet? Ahh I don't know what I am talking about... sorry.
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
Start by making a useful topic title, to attract people that can actually answer the question.
Follow this up by posting in the PvP forum instead of here.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Practice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well, just asking, and i've never used the forums before so *Shrug*
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
22/02/2012 11:27Posted by Shantotto
Practice.

No. Rogues simply can't beat DKs. They can't beat warlocks either. Whenever you see either one, OP, you should just lay your weapons down and walk away, or jump from the nearest edge.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
22/02/2012 11:30Posted by Pootis
Practice.

No. Rogues simply can't beat DKs. They can't beat warlocks either. Whenever you see either one, OP, you should just lay your weapons down and walk away, or jump from the nearest edge.

I see what you did there :>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
22/02/2012 11:42Posted by Razorbliss

I see what you did there :>

Your character's way of dressing depresses me. :|

OT: I've found that if I can't simply beat something, I bore it to death. You also get a lot of tasty, tasty hate messages doing that too, which makes me a happy panda.

So if you can't simply outdamage the DK's heals, kite the crap outta him, until someone helps you or he gets bored. :>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Thanks Aironi :3 I'll try that now :D!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I wanted to duel a blood dk to get some more insightful tips on how to manage that, but my realm is dead, and I'm terrible on my rogue. >_>
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
1. dismantle
2.???????
3.profit
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
1. dismantle
2.???????
3.profit

This might apply if you can kill the said blood dk during a 10 second disarm. However, even with using shadowdance, I remain sceptical. Not to mention that dismantle can be trinketed, and a followup kidney/cs can be IBF'd, and all it takes for the dk to regain the lost hp is a few death strikes and an odd pet sac away (coupled with vampiric blood).
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
22/02/2012 12:38Posted by Aiyoni
This might apply if you can kill the said blood dk during a 10 second disarm. However, even with using shadowdance, I remain sceptical. Not to mention that dismantle can be trinketed, and a followup kidney/cs can be IBF'd, and all it takes for the dk to regain the lost hp is a few death strikes and an odd pet sac away (coupled with vampiric blood).

Theres this thing called prep
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Which might work, if the DK doesn't know what "trinket dismantle" means.

Besides, energy doesn't want to stay at high numbers when you're spamming ambush, and the dk definitely doesn't want you to stay behind him when you're shadowdancing during a dismantle
Edited by Aiyoni on 22/02/2012 12:48 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
@Aiyoni
Not my fault blizzard made s11 so skimpy...
anyway, if you get all depressed and stuff over such things... heck this is a game, look around everyone's using the most revealing plate gear transmogrification anyway.

On topic. just ignore the dk and kill everyone around him lol... he cant heal others, cant kite well, cant do much damage, waste of air. if he;s holding the flag kill the healers and kill him with the help of your team.

You cant kill a decent blood dk in 1v1 no chance, dont listen to the "heroes" out there, they beat dks that have just started pvping with green gear and 130k hp because they got 100k usually without tanking spec and 0 resilience hah

last time i tryed 1v1 with a blood dk i wasted half of the warsong glutch just beating the crap out of him with no luck, he had 4.8k resilience tho
Edited by Razorbliss on 22/02/2012 18:50 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
What can I say, I get depressed easily, just today I found 2 packs of cheese in the fridge instead of one and started sobbing over having too much of it. =0
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Roll an enhancement shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Try this, though I don't even know wheter it would work:

stun > dance > stay out of range (vanish, try kiting, w/e - to prevent him healing himself with DS)

Don't try to dps him outside of kidney+dance at all, don't even try to be near to him, save gouge and blind for Death Grip (not sure how dismantle works with DS healing), he will heal himself more than you dps him if you try to dps him outside of kidney+dance. He will most likely pop defenensive cooldowns or trinket at first stun(s), so it will take some time to get him down, and that only if you can outdps his remaining heals (which aren't that many).

If it would be in arena, I'd rather go after his partner(s) first, ccing DK is neccessary.
Edited by Xoo on 26/02/2012 17:13 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Cloak of Shadows

wait for it...

Vanish
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
That, or just kill him ofcourse :p

It's kind of a waste of time though. You are much more useful killing elsewhere than trying to kill a blood dk for 7 minutes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]