Any tips against a BM hunter?

85 Undead Rogue
Guys keep on posting, i srsly need help against BMs also :P usually, in a 1v1 situation they fukin drop 70% of my health in 5 seconds... then i'm pretty much screwed i have absolutely no idea how to beat those....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
We can hit you as you run away! And yes i am a n00b who only spams random bgs, anyways in randoms i have no problems against rogues
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Sap the pet. Blow all cd's when the sap ends blind

If he doesn't trinket the opener because his pet is sapped he'll die. if he trinkets before the sap ends you can blind the hunter further into the fight when he has some distance on you.

You can cloak of shadows the monkeys banana stun
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

If he doesn't trinket the opener because his pet is sapped he'll die. if he trinkets before the sap ends you can blind the hunter further into the fight when he has some distance on you.

Can't sap camo? :p
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

Can't sap camo? :p

Don't bother dueling a hunter who is staying in camo then =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
27/02/2012 16:16Posted by Jetosanx
Don't bother dueling a hunter who is staying in camo then =)

It's only fair.

But i won't open on a camocamping hunter. Those who don't move a single bit so you can't even dismantle their traps.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
26/02/2012 23:47Posted by Jetosanx
Sap the pet.

This is the most annoying thing for a bm.
If you can get a sap on a bm's pet, he's likely to bw out of it.
If he does just vanish and wait until bw ends --> alot of dmg avoided.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
To be able to sap something it needs to be out of combat. And you can't sap in a camo.

Giving hunters the ability to deny saps in all.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Dinged this week and by far rogues are the best class to kill in bgs, the freedom you have is amazing.

(only been playing hunter for a week)

I'd rank myself at a 2/10 when it comes to pvp as a hunter but rogues are by far the best class to kill ;D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]