rogue combat rotation

78 Human Paladin
hello can some1 tell me what is best dps rotation in lvl 85 on raids :)ful words please:9
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
This is what I did as Combat:

Sinister Strike (FROM Stealth) till 4 Combo Points > Slice and Dice > Sinister Strike Till 4 Combo Points > Revealing Strike > Killing Spree > Eviscerate > Sinister Strike Till 4 Combo Points > Revealing Strike > Adrenaline Rush > Eviscerate.

Now that Adrenaline Rush is Running you are going to energy cap no matter what you do. The GCDs will screw you. Basically now the rotation needs to speed up.

Basically just repeat the above making sure Slice and Dice does not fall off you.

Reforge Rule:

Hit (to 8% 241 Rating)) > Expertise to 26 / 26 (781 rating, 691 if your a gnome (23 / 23 for gnome)) > Haste > spell Hit (17% (1127 Rating)) > Mastery > Crit

Some Tips:

- Try avoid Energy Capping as much as possible

- DO NOT let Slice and Dice fall off, refresh with one combo point if necessary!

- Make sure if you are not using the stages of legendary daggers that your main hand weapon has a speed of 2.60 and your off hand should always be 1.40 regardless of spec!

- If Killing spree can be delayed till Red Bandit's Guile do so but don't hold off to long.

- Killing spree when low on energy to avoid capping.

- DO NOT use Adrenaline Rush if you cannot stay on the target for the full duration of it. It is a waste!

That's about all I can think of really. I'm sure others will add something that I forgot or a better rotation etc :)

Good Luck.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sinister Strike (FROM Stealth) till 4 Combo Points > Slice and Dice > Sinister Strike Till 4 Combo Points > Revealing Strike > Killing Spree > Eviscerate > Sinister Strike Till 4 Combo Points > Revealing Strike > Adrenaline Rush > Eviscerate.

actually,using one sinister strike then SnD is a little better at start,SnD doesnt need to be used with 4/5 cps.
after the killing spree,you only want to sinister strike until your energy is low(not like its a huge deferent over 4 sinister strikes),dont try to get 5 cps before AR,you have a higher chance to energy cap because of eviscerate low energy cost with relentless strikes.
everything else seems perfect,go with shadow rotation.
Edited by Canab on 24/02/2012 01:07 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]