The other day in the Arena

90 Tauren Warrior
Hello there guys, I would like to share a recent experience I had in the arena the other day.
Firstly, I would like to state that I am no arena professional or pro pvp'er or elitist or whatever else people may try to bash me with.

Anyhow, to topic now, the other day in the arena in 2's I have encountered a frost mage with a priest. The mage was very well geared with pve and pvp gear along with the legendary staff. We had been fighting for about 7-9 minutes but eventually my priest and I lost. Then as soon as we leave the arena the mage whispers me "wtf with that dmg". I reply back " says the frost mage".

I just wanted to share this funny moment/experience I had in the arena where a mage was "whining" about warrior damage.

Have fun, take care all x)

Edit:typos
Edited by Zwon on 25/02/2012 23:57 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Gurthalak. As i did expect.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Actually no, I am using heroic slicer or Cataclysmic sword for pvp weapon and not gurthalak.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Why the hell would you not use Gurth? I could go go at lest rank 10 on my bg with that sword in 2s ...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
26/02/2012 18:18Posted by Solafid
Why the hell would you not use Gurth? I could go go at lest rank 10 on my bg with that sword in 2s ...

What do you mean rank 10? And I finish #1 in most bg's by using my heroic slicer or pvp sword. I just dont like the rng on that sword
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
02/03/2012 14:46Posted by Zwon
What do you mean rank 10? And I finish #1 in most bg's by using my heroic slicer or pvp sword. I just dont like the rng on that sword

I think he means rank 10 in the Battlegroup of all arena teams, but he is kidding himself, if by simply getting Guth that he will get that. Unless he did mention a scoreboard in a normal BG, then I am not sure why he is impressed by being 10 XD

Either way, funny about that mage XD. It's a good example of how not everyone who cries about his class doesn't know what he's talking about ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/03/2012 14:58Posted by Kensin
think he means rank 10 in the Battlegroup of all arena teams
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]