Puaulman and greevs great pvp videos.

85 Undead Warlock
You guys didnt give us the gold last time we OWNED you, give us 10k first as promised:)
Edited by Greev on 27/02/2012 23:26 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
27/02/2012 23:25Posted by Greev
You guys didnt give us the gold last time we OWNED you, give us 10k first as promised:)

Dafuq?
Last time you owned us? I have never, I repeat, never, fought you before and if I did you wouldn't by any means win.

Think you took me for someone else?

But it's funny to see you two thinking you're the best and bragging about it, when it's quite clear you aren't.

Do you accept the challenge or not?
Edited by Slimpurt on 28/02/2012 04:05 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dafuq?

Last time you owned us? I have never, I repeat, never, fought you before and if I did you wouldn't by any means win.

Think you took me for someone else?

But it's funny to see you two thinking you're the best and bragging about it, when it's quite clear you aren't.

Do you accept the challenge or not?

give us the gold first. dont lie we realy pwned you and mumfiez. i know its hard to admit that me and greev is the best for you guys. but inside of your self all know that me and greev is the kings of pvp on the maelstrom. did you see the videos. we dident have any trubles at all, i even did some mistakes hahaha
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
28/02/2012 14:40Posted by Puaulman
give us the gold first. dont lie we realy pwned you and mumfiez. i know its hard to admit that me and greev is the best for you guys. but inside of your self all know that me and greev is the kings of pvp on the maelstrom. did you see the videos. we dident have any trubles at all, i even did some mistakes hahaha

Are you retarded?
Me and mumfiez have never done 2v2 together, only 3v3 and i'm quite sure you aren't playing 3s at our level.

Now, do you want to take the challenge or not?
Are you man enough to face a multiglad retribution paladin alt?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I wouldnt say there good pvp videos coz all they show is 2 healers and 1 dps in the 3v3 and 2v2 is just a hpala (never going to die) and awarlock so... :D i mean ye there ok videos but the best pvpers on the sever i beg to differ ....
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
This trolling is starting to get quite boring zzz
Reply Quote
17 Undead Warlock
Even though Morwrath #1 worst Rogue EU, I'd +1 his post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
28/02/2012 14:40Posted by Puaulman
me and greev is the kings of pvp on the maelstrom.

I'm sure you are, Michael and Jan Erik, I'm sure you are :)

Edit: Sorry, maybe "(^_^)Killer" would be a better nickname for you Puaul
Edited by Cupquake on 02/03/2012 03:37 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/03/2012 03:24Posted by Cupquake
me and greev is the kings of pvp on the maelstrom.

I'm sure you are, Michael and Jan Erik, I'm sure you are :)

Edit: Sorry, maybe "(^_^)Killer" would be a better nickname for you Puaul

Oh noes did u google our nicks:( Dont come rape us please
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
*munchies popcorn*

Awaiting said movie
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Dear Kings of PvP on The Maelstrom,

I see that you are exceptional players! You are given skills that no one else on this server has! Is it Jimos playing your account? I would doubt you are playing it yourself, this is just a league I have never seen before. Is there anyway we can meet up? So I can record what I will do to you if I meet you? :)

Best Regards!

Dodgey.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Whatup Greev? Chilling with my new fur coat, how do you like that? And you Puaulman, how's Tina?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/03/2012 17:00Posted by Cupquake
Whatup Greev? Chilling with my new fur coat, how do you like that? And you Puaulman, how's Tina?

she is fine:) And puaulman is probably sleeping he starts work very early:)

I am fine aswell:) drinking coffee and just chillin;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Tina is doing good:).
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
bad horde is bad, pro intro tho, walking in ze stockade is pro
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warlock
videos r okay but the only thing that anoys me is ur backpaddling/clicking and keyboard turning Puaulman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThT997bHZw
Reply Quote
53 Orc Shaman
03/03/2012 03:57Posted by Jigsawx
videos r okay but the only thing that anoys me is ur backpaddling/clicking and keyboard turning Puaulman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThT997bHZw

You dont get it. Its a trick to confuse the enemies!

People will think its easy if they see it and then they get wtfpwned.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
03/03/2012 03:57Posted by Jigsawx

It was so easy to beat those 2k rated people, we didnt need to focus much. I was laying in my bed playing using my touchpad dude.
Edited by Greev on 03/03/2012 13:46 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

You dont get it. Its a trick to confuse the enemies!

People will think its easy if they see it and then they get wtfpwned.

The fun thing was; we had a bunch of people around us outside Orgrimmar. They called us noobs and worst PVPers and so on and mocked our ratings.
We decided to challange the highest rated of them, and we won so easily as you see.
Then we challange the others that called us noobs and won against them aswell..

HAHA
Edited by Greev on 03/03/2012 13:48 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]