advanced rogue play

85 Human Rogue
Yo guys, wanting to know what i can do to become a better rogue, like in general. Im not sure what it is im doing wrong for me not to be a higher arena/rbg rating, maybe its my team mates, maybe its me, but can someone please check my gear/talents/spec to see if everythings how it should be, and any sort of advanced rogue macro's + tips would be very much appreciated.

Much thanks, Vult
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Well first of, you should definitely invest in some haste. Your best secondary stat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Are you using focus? Focus macros? If not bind them all and keep practising until you can continuously cc 2 targets at once etc
Use the crit cape, put 20 agil on gloves, use your second spec 10/0/31
And no don't invest in haste, crit is fine
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
thanks guys, and no i dont use focus, can you please tell me the macro's to use? :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
To become a better rogue in general you have to become a rogue. Become a ninja.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
/focus arena1
/focus arena2
/focus arena3

These make the targets on the arena frames as your focus
Use /focus [target=mouseover] for battlegrounds

Then just make a load of macros for all the necessary abilities, eg
#showtooltip
/cast [target=focus] Kick

#showtooltip
/cast [target=focus] Blind

etc
You should have ones for kick, blind, gouge, redirect, kidney shot, shiv, shadowstep, dismantle, sap
I may have forgotten some.
It may take a while to adapt to having to use focus for everything but it definitely makes you a better rogue
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
27/02/2012 17:08Posted by Onedream
Well first of, you should definitely invest in some haste. Your best secondary stat.

Don't listen to this.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Posted by Onedream

Don't listen to this.

^ this .
but you could invest in some more expertise, 20 to be fair
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]