Got a recipe I want to sell - more info in thread

83 Human Rogue
Hello,

I have a recipe that I want to sell for loads o' gold.

Design: Agile Shadowspirit Diamond

I am willing to realm transfer to the realm of the highest bidder.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I bid 550g.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Is this a joke?
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
This recipe is worth over 6K, it's a random world drop for a meta that you can craft and sell for about 300gold each...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
And your willing to pay 20 euro for 6k gold?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
27/02/2012 18:52Posted by Rixzy
This recipe is worth over 6K, it's a random world drop for a meta that you can craft and sell for about 300gold each...

I paid 2k for mine
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Gnome Mage
And you're willing to pay 20 euro for 6k gold?

While that's his prerogative, it's quite silly considering that recipe has sold for 2-3k gold on his server 5 times in the last week (meaning he might get 3-4k extra out of it), and for 20 euro he can buy two guardian cubs that would sell for 8k to 20k each on his server.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Priest
12g and a mint imperial! But you need to move to A-N.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
he is maybe unhappy with his current realm and want to xfer. and while doing so he would like to earn some cash
Reply Quote
27/02/2012 21:19Posted by Dysnomia
12g and a mint imperial! But you need to move to A-N

Well I can't beat that, I'm out...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i bought mine on my alt for 1250g
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
If you want to transfer realm, wouldn't you be better off finding a guild you'd be happy to move to join up with, rather than some random realm with skewed economics?

However, if that's your criterion for moving, I suggest you take a look at the Undermine Journal, and call up prices for the plans. It will show a scatter plot for prices of all EU realms, including a few where the plans are on sale for 10K.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
27/02/2012 21:19Posted by Dysnomia

13g a jelly baby with a bit of fluff on, and a half eaten malteaser. but you come to Eonar.
Reply Quote
2 Troll Warrior
Hello,

Try getting to 85 first then see how INSANELY easy it is to make money.

I'm aware that many people don't post on their 85 (Duh lol) but in regards to you wanting to move to sell something for absolutely trash amounts says to me you don't have one.

I'm not trying to brag but I can make 6k in 15 minutes or so. I dunno really, when I played the AH I use to make 40k minimum a day in profits alone. Some days I make more than that, then I stopped playing, started again yesterday and got my goods together to sell tomorrow and I estimate around 100k (spent 30k though but some of that was on silly things for myself like mounts and that) and I see myself FAR from the money maker that some people are.

It would just be insanely stupid to move to a random realm to sell that for such a silly lame amount. Unless it's a good realm like SS/RC etc but since those realms are so populated, you'd likely not get nearly as much there either.
Edited by Hugigatta on 05/03/2012 01:05 GMT
Reply Quote
16 Gnome Rogue
Blizzard sanctioned real money gold buying (by way of Guardian Cubs) would earn you more money...but hey, if you want to throw your money away, go right ahead.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hello,

Troll reported.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
What is this...?
i bought that recipe for 650g for my mage.

its not really that rare after all.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
27/02/2012 18:52Posted by Rixzy

Checked AH for the lulz.

http://www.freewebs.com/rekaelle/turhapaska.jpg

worth 6k, nope.
300g each, nope.

You are 6 months late to sell that.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Priest
04/03/2012 21:42Posted by Sigma

13g a jelly baby with a bit of fluff on, and a half eaten malteaser. but you come to Eonar.
Damn, gonna have to up the game a but.
*rummages through pockets* Hmmm, 15g, three 'slightly sticky' winegums, a blue lantern ring from the comic shop!
And if that doesnt clinch it I dont know what will.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]