Nitro Boosts Explode Chance

90 Goblin Shaman
Is it only me or nitro boosts explode chance is too high ? I mean they either damage me to death or throw me to air for 1 of the every 10 attempts.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
27/02/2012 17:03Posted by Sypena
s it only me or nitro boosts explode chance is too high ? I mean they either damage me to death or throw me to air for 1 of the every 10 attempts.

Does that seem very high to you?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
27/02/2012 17:04Posted by Henters
s it only me or nitro boosts explode chance is too high ? I mean they either damage me to death or throw me to air for 1 of the every 10 attempts.

Does that seem very high to you?

Yes it is.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
Well it seems fine to me, considering there is no other profession that grants you such a bonus.

Your profession's perk is the glove tinker, anything else is meant as a fun extra. Deal with it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Well it seems fine to me, considering there is no other profession that grants you such a bonus.

Your profession's perk is the glove tinker, anything else is meant as a fun extra. Deal with it.

The nitro boosts kill you (deal about 130k ~ damage)

"Fun" as it kills you, i dont see any other profession killing you.
Edited by Thornógraphy on 27/02/2012 20:05 GMT
Reply Quote
70 Orc Rogue

I don't see any other professions using level 80 stuff either
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

90% of your max hp, and no its not fun. i honestly have no idea why is blizzard trying to balance something available for everyone while class balances are still absurd
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

It's Engineering, not rocket science (bad pun intended).
You have half a chance to blow up every time you use the stuffs you create.

If you don't want to take the risks, try a safe profession like tailoring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]