Questions about multiboxing software

90 Orc Warlock
Hi

I know multiboxing is perfectly ok and doesn't violate wow's terms of use. But I'd like to know if there are any multiboxing softwares that are not allowed to use.

I've been checking out ISBoxer - it looks interesting, but searching around, I've seen quite a few claims that using this particular software may result in banned accounts. Is that true?

Do you have a whitelist / blacklist over allowed / not allowed software? If you do, it would be helpful to know which ones I can safely try.

For the community:

What software do you recommend for multiboxing? I've briefly tried keyclone, but I didn't like it at all.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hmmm... Redirected from Customer Support without any comment. At least they could have answered if ISBoxer is bannable or not. Poorly handled, Blizz. :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The problem is that whilst multiboxing is not against the ToU it is also not supported and as such they can't really comment.

Beyond that I can't relly comment either as I struggle enough to control 1 character at a time let alone 5 :D
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Death Knight
All multiboxing software are legal to use, aslong as you control the characters, and not being automatically controlled by the program.

I'm using ISBoxer myself, and it's a very easy software to use.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Thanks, Gontier.

I'll try ISBoxer, then ;P

@Érrin:

A few years ago, I heard that *some* multiboxing programs would violate the terms of use, since they had automated options, and were considered bots. That's why I wanted to be sure about this. I really, really don't wanna risk getting banned from this great game :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
hello i have been using isboxer for over 2 years no bans, been reported many times many many many times, played with dev/cms on the ptr using the software and i have had "gm's" come and fix raids av manged to bug out all off what they know what am doing

"Great power comes great responsibility".
Edited by Kíssês on 29/02/2012 19:09 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]