PvP, lowbie!

86 Human Mage
Hi, I was wondering seens though I don't have stuff like deepfreeze etc, how should I play frost PvP? Just spamming water elly's freeze\CoC\FN and IL?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yep. You could of course watch some old pvp films to get some tips on how to play a low-lvl mage.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
I've not really been into PvP (especially not mage) for a while, any names of TBC era mages I should look up?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I think you're better off watching "modern" videos and just adapting their moves to account for abilities you don't have. If you watch an old video it will have stuff like Frostbite and non-permanent pet and heaven knows what.
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid
I would suggest to remove points in shattered barrier and reactive barrier (because they are useless atm), and put them in Ice Floes and Permafrost instead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
u got all the looms shouldnt u be one shotting everything ? I know i am , unless its 3 rogues and 1 druid and another mage on me I one shot everything xD :D and watch ur surroundings dont be a hero follow ur group and pew pew from distance. I like to be a hero cuz thats the only way i can learn this mage, I just simply go in middle of 5 try to cc one etc cuz it will make my game play better at 85 i guess gl
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
29/02/2012 20:32Posted by Mjolkis
I would suggest to remove points in shattered barrier and reactive barrier (because they are useless atm), and put them in Ice Floes and Permafrost instead.

Hey but in this forum in pvp guide the sticky one have points in shattered barrier, its useless ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The problem with Shattered Barrier is it might freeze people at stupid times and give you DR for your Imp. CoC for no good reason. At low levels I don't think fights last long enough for that to be a drawback though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/03/2012 05:52Posted by Cinondra
The problem with Shattered Barrier is it might freeze people at stupid times and give you DR for your Imp. CoC for no good reason. At low levels I don't think fights last long enough for that to be a drawback though.

hmm ur right even when ur farming some mobs u want them together and they might get frozen far off from the other mobs thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]