Fire Mage noob time!

85 Undead Mage
03/03/2012 15:50Posted by Titaniumwolf
you however want to get laid

Lets put it this way "pal", The putang is waiting in a line for me.
Reply Quote
03/03/2012 20:34Posted by Haydenwk
you however want to get laid

Lets put it this way "pal", The putang is waiting in a line for me.

Posting about "al teh sex I get lolz" on a public forum. So insecure.
Reply Quote
47 Troll Hunter
03/03/2012 15:50Posted by Titaniumwolf

I'm 18 actually, but Hello!ox

It was an ideal moment not to troll, sorry bro, but however nifty you want to sound here, I'm better.

Lol. I have no point to prove, you however want to get laid so need to big yourself up a bit. Quick tip - go to the pub for women.

Gotta love the "I am better"-argument. I wonder if he realizes, that he will never be exactly that under any circumstances, partly revealed by that statement :P Some day, when he is married, and his wife walks out on him with their kids, he will probably still be saying "I am better" as if that has any relevance :)
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Hunter

Lol. I have no point to prove, you however want to get laid so need to big yourself up a bit. Quick tip - go to the pub for women.

Gotta love the "I am better"-argument. I wonder if he realizes, that he will never be exactly that under any circumstances, partly revealed by that statement :P Some day, when he is married, and his wife walks out on him with their kids, he will probably still be saying "I am better" as if that has any relevance :)

Yet he is better than any mage in this thread, even if it is from arena master title alone
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
07/03/2012 22:18Posted by Bonah
Yet he is better than any mage in this thread, even if it is from arena master title alone

I beg to differ
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
@ OP:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3429906544

Maybe you can find your answers there.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
lolol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]