Boosters

75 Undead Death Knight
Are you tired of boosters and boosted people?

Inviting 2200-2400 even glads to join your rbg team or arena team aiming for some progress while they dont know what to do?

Losing your nerves because of them?

Boosters ruining your game every day because of that.Soon you wont be able to find decent teams to reach some serious rating.

I have reported many boosters but no point.r1 players have advantage over normal players and seems to me like blizzard is looking on another side when comes to boosting.

Rich people without brain to reach 2200 or even higher on their own ruining YOUR game remember that.

So now i want to ask everyone who is reading this post to report boosters even if they are on lvl 1 chars,blizz can track them down and punish them.
Remember even if you are watching streams and if they are talking about boosts or streamer is shuting down stream for suspicious reasons,report that aswell.
That's realy easy.I cant do nothing about that alone.

Remember guys you are paying for this game.

Only way to make blizzard to do something about that is ticket spam.Trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Is boosting forbidden? Dont think so, so doubt blizz can/will do anything about it. even tho it ruins the game for everyone else.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
II
04/03/2012 22:26Posted by Urbday
Is boosting forbidden? Dont think so, so doubt blizz can/will do anything about it. even tho it ruins the game for everyone else.

depends boosting in the classic sense of account sharing is...

boosting in the form add them to ur rbg/arena team and put up with their mistakes as you try and get them to 2200 is perfectly fine.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
If you can reach 2200 on your own there's no reason to buy boosts or letting anyone to play on your char.Anyway waiting for Guild Wars 2.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
so ur gona report ppl for shutting down there stream if it doesnt feel right to u? lol priceless xD
why do u care if ppl are boosting or boosted it takes u what 1 game to see that there boosted it's fairly easy to tell tbh.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Just kill the people getting boosted and 6 snakesense ppl cant beat you 10 ppl alone:)
Reply Quote
75 Undead Death Knight
Watched stream couple nights ago someone mentioned that streamer should shut down stream because they had to boost someone.
Edited by Udkd on 05/03/2012 03:38 GMT
Reply Quote
75 Undead Death Knight
And im saying that boosters should be mass reported.They are ruining game for everyone else.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/03/2012 03:41Posted by Udkd
And im saying that boosters should be mass reported.They are ruining game for everyone else.

why? because u are to silly to see whos boosted and who isn't? it's fairly easy to see whos boosted or not.
Edited by Forêstbuddys on 05/03/2012 03:52 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
...but I need to feed my kids :S
Reply Quote
05/03/2012 11:18Posted by Bridgey
Didn't a load of US rank one players get perma banned for boosting, its why most streamers are no longer streaming boosts now ;S

lol streaming boosts is just asking for it anyways.

Btw. I believe boosting is bannable since it's account sharing and selling in-game services for real game golds(not sure, but I would presume that's bannable?). I don't really have that much of an opinion on boosting, but I can see how it can problematic for some people recruiting for rbg teams or guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
05/03/2012 11:18Posted by Bridgey
Didn't a load of US rank one players get perma banned for boosting, its why most streamers are no longer streaming boosts now ;S
Some of the boosters never streamed the boosts. Ever.

It's just a case of report, apparently.

05/03/2012 12:45Posted by Marleren
Btw. I believe boosting is bannable since it's account sharing and selling in-game services for real game golds(not sure, but I would presume that's bannable?)
Depends. If they play their character, it's 100% allowed. If you play their character for ingame gold, or they play their character for real gold it's bannable.
Edited by Recycle on 05/03/2012 13:13 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
all who buys, and sells boosts should be banned. wich is also blizzards opinion, they just have to actually catch them.

but to answer your real question, no. honestly i dont recall when i have ever seens someone linking 2400 achievement and being a complete retard. guess im just lucky

Reply Quote
71 Goblin Rogue
I don't have any problems with boosts. It's similar to fighting good players that just started an arena team or whatever.

And what if it's just a team of bad and good players. They don't deserve to play? They'll just reach the ratings the burden of bad players will allow, and kudos to them.

All I'm reading here is "damn you people that beat me!". I'm sorry you're not enjoying the game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Coaching is good, playing someone's character is bad.

/thread
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
The biggest problem with boosting is the players who are around 1800 - 2300 level suffer from it I have some friends who quit playing arena because of amount of top players playing around that level on misery be it a boost or just low MMR on their chars
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Why do people care so much about who is being boosted and who isn't?

Because someone can flash an achievement saying they are 2.2k rated?

That achievement doesn't mean crap tbh. Playing with the said people will show you their potential alot better than an achievement ever could. So stop, relax, and play the game with whoever you wish. If they are fun to play with, continue, if they're not, find new partners.

On the other hand, I know that it can be frustrating to meet someone who is so obviously better than you at 2k mmr, but hell, you will only learn more from playing against people like that.

EDIT;
With that on mind. WTB resto shaman and legendary rogue. I'll boost you to high ratingz I SWEARS!
Edited by Tinyavenger on 05/03/2012 15:07 GMT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
What if people are rank 1/high rated and want to play together with their friends that are low rated? They just play their own accs and no money/gold is involved (no payment).

You want to bann that as well?

Just for the fact that this can exist as well, makes it impossible to bann higher ranked players that play with lower ranked players, unless payment is involved of course.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]