Spicy Chicken Cleave

69 Human Warlock
Is amazing, it makes me want to kiss everyone I know whenever we beat Thug Cleave, Kitty Cleave, Jungle Cleave, FMP, RLS and RMP.

<3 Life y0
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Yeah sure, nobody wants a moonkin druid in their team. :'(
Edited by Kapone on 06/03/2012 00:06 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
What about tripple dps?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
you would break teh world record of how fast you would die as boomkin if you playd 3x dps
Edited by Kapone on 06/03/2012 00:12 GMT
Reply Quote
69 Human Warlock
Only trip dps we've played so far were !@#$ beyond belief, can't really comment.

However I think if we burned CDs fast enough and our priest was insanely fast on the mass dispel we could have a fair chance :) I have alot if peels in fire
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Who the hell is naming this crap?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
McDonals? ;)
Edited by Kapone on 06/03/2012 00:28 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
the guys who played this comp successfully for the first time named their team "spicy chicken cleave" which made it to be called that, its a very strong comp.
The only thing you might struggle against is junglecleave with which gets a lucky global off, and triple dps which is rly hard since every1 is a easy kill target.
Or well maybe not the first team, but the guys who were in the nao finals was named spicy chicken cleave
Edited by Zilane on 06/03/2012 00:59 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
^ That is usually how most of these terrible names come into existent.

For example, the reason why TSG is called TSG is because the first ever team to run it were known as "teh supeh gosu", the first ever team to run Prot Warrior/Hunter/Holy Paladin was called African Turtle Cleave (hence why that comp became known as ATC in S7/S8).

The naming of stuff like this really came around in WotLK, before that most comps were named by their classes, this is why RMP is RMP, RLS is RLS, WLD is WLD etc, the only difference was 5v5 which had comps names such as 2345, 2346 (2345 was Warrior, Elemental Shaman, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Frost Mage and 2346 was Warrior, Elemental Shaman, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Felguard Warlock), this names came around by the first team that played the 2345 comp or at least the best known team running it, it was coined by the Elemental Shaman who commented that "when we want to kill something I just press 2345 (which was 2= NS, 3=EM, 4=Chain Lightening, 5=Earth Shock).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I really wish people would keep it to shortening class names like RLS/RMP/MLS/WLD etc etc.

Kinda hard to keep up with all those different names. :(
Reply Quote
69 Human Warlock
We beat a jungle cleave last night by training the druid at the start forcing him to go bear early and spamming clone and poly into the hunter, then making a hard swap with combustion onto the hunter and root/solarbeaming the healer and sheep/breath/silence/fear/clone the healer if he trinkets.

Easy mode y0

However we did have our first loss, that wasn't due to a dc, to TSG :'( made me cry on the inside
Edited by Derbyy on 06/03/2012 15:59 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]