GG Blizzard

85 Blood Elf Rogue
A Balance Druid has won Vial of Shadows in LFR.

It was my first chance of rolling for a Vial since 4.3 had been released.

I'm sure that I won't continue to play in MoP. I'm not gonna waste my money for buying another expansion for careles game developers. (Not even sure that renewing subs after 2 months).

GG Blizzard.
Edited by Rhéme on 09/03/2012 10:26 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
What I get from your post:

- You play only for loot.
- You are mad because of it, but do not seem to cherish playing with friends, cause if you did, you wouldn't be threatening to leave the game.

I support your leaving the game. The game needs less people of your kind.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I want fair roll system not a vial of shadows. But it seems you don't have requirements to understand it.

GG Exiasee.
Edited by Rhéme on 08/03/2012 18:18 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
And you don't have the requirements to use the Search faction, or at least just look the titles of the threads in page 1 only.

GG for contributing to the forum spam, making it both harder for the moderators to do their job, and the readers as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
One day, I'll be clever as much as you.
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 18:25Posted by Rhéme
One day, I'll be clever as much as you.

Gramma police incoming :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
So, you lost a piece of artificial pixels to some jerk, but you blame Blizzard for it and then say you won't play MoP because of this.

Intriguing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Damn, I need that trinket for my cat specc.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm sure that I won't continue to play in MoP. I'm not gonna waste my money for buying another expansion for uncareless game developers (Last 3 words).

That's the point not Vial. You guys seem so eager to charge people with being stupid or grammar idiot. That's not nice. I just want a fair game. But nevermind keep blaming people on forum. You are doing this job pretty well.
Edited by Rhéme on 08/03/2012 18:47 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
A Balance Druid has won Vial of Shadows in LFR.

It was my first chance of rolling for a Vial since 4.3 had been released.

That's the point not Vial.

We can not read minds. Your post has the structure of losing vial in a lottery->cancelling of sub.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
5/8 heroic guy complaining about LFR loot.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
It is about being unfair, not losing. I wouldn't complain if I lost against another rogue or hunter exc...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Rheme has a point, LFR has been poorly implemented and that's the sad truth. Why did they not see forsee the problems with it, I really wonder why they didn't design it the way its meant to be.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
08/03/2012 19:06Posted by Rainyo
Rheme has a point, LFR has been poorly implemented and that's the sad truth. Why did they not see forsee the problems with it, I really wonder why they didn't design it the way its meant to be.

well theres no way in hell they dident forsee it

cause they were warned when they announce the looking for raid was comming

they got warnings from the test realms about it

sooo they couldent have overlooked it but here is the kicker blizzard only thinks about money :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
evening chapps

To the op you did LFR once. You lost and Item. This item was Needed by someone as an offspec. Your gonna QQquit and go ByeBye. WHAT GAME HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS AS NOTHING HAS CHANGED.... there have been loot problems,issues etc since wow came out. GET a grip
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
evening chapps

To the op you did LFR once. You lost and Item. This item was Needed by someone as an offspec. Your gonna QQquit and go ByeBye. WHAT GAME HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS AS NOTHING HAS CHANGED.... there have been loot problems,issues etc since wow came out. GET a grip

And I lost for my main spec.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
evening chapps

yaaa cleggy the problems have alwayes bin there nothing new but once apon a time you could name and shame pll on the forum soo basicly pll almost never ninjaed ;)

now ninjaing is a sport and i dont care how blizzard looks at it :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Quitting because you lost a roll on a trinket? Dayum.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
U mad bro?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/03/2012 18:46Posted by Rhéme
uncareless

So what you are saying is they DO care??
Edited by Cheeseberry on 08/03/2012 21:11 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]