GG Blizzard

90 Human Paladin
Why would it stop you playing MoP? They have said that they will most likely a) fix the role bonus so that is only applies to current spec and role b) extend the same system to dungeons. They have read about the problems, and intend to fix them for MoP.

They brought in LFR too soon - they even admitted that. It originally wasnt going to be implemented until MoP, but they rushed it forward (most likely due to SWTOR releasing in a similar timeframe to 4.3).

I can understand that it's frustrating at the moment, but I can also understand Blizzard deciding that it's better to leave things as they are atm and push resources into making things better for MoP - where it's easier to overhaul things during the creation of an expansion rather than trying to patch things into one near it's end.

They do care, but they dont see it as a priority for the last few months of an expansion that has had it's final content patch.
Edited by Grimmhammer on 09/03/2012 06:12 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/03/2012 21:11Posted by Cheeseberry
uncareless

So what you are saying is they DO care??

You know.. I was sitting here thinking.. if no one else comments on that I will.. you did my job.. I QUIT!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Sorry, I fixed it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Join LFR
Win Loot
Disenchant it on the spot

cya
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I would value Rheme's point much move if he was a player that was in the situation where he actually needs Vial 384 but seeing his previous history of DS progression there are much better trinkets on offer than in LFR.

A fair roll/loot system is something i agree 100 perc with you would be fantastic but you joining LFR once to then write a thread about being unfair as you rolled on something you never needed. I find that unfair lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Join LFR
Win Loot
Disenchant it on the spot

cya

I rather go two man HoT's with my enchanter alt for the shards quicker.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You guys don't understand this topic, because
a) you don't want to, and happier trolling
b) you didn't play in a proper guild, or during previous expansions, up until 3.3.

Loot is meant for people who are going to use it, and benefit of it. Agility bow goes for a hunter, agility dagger goes for a rogue. 20 gold is not a "benefit".

Also, in the old times, people keen on needing got quickly known for being greedy ninjas. Wasn't nice to get kicked from your incomplete daily hc, being saved, unable to do it again. And they had a very hard time to find a group that accepted them for the daily heroic. Every realm had a blacklist, sort of. Being in a nice guild was a boon, being in the crap guild... Having to reroll (or pay for a name change) was quite a punishment.

These people came on the forums to QQ about how hard it is to find a group. They got served.
And now many, many people are leaving WoW simply because they can't stand the attitude. The game offers more fun to the masses as ever before, yet the playerbase is steadily declining.

I don't mind, WoW is a pretty old game, it's time to let it die. But designers need to find the reasons for its failure besides the age, and make sure the next MMO is released without those downsides.
Edited by Aphandra on 09/03/2012 18:47 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You guys don't understand this topic, because
a) you don't want to, and happier trolling
b) you didn't play in a proper guild, or during previous expansions, up until 3.3.

Loot is meant for people who are going to use it, and benefit of it. Agility bow goes for a hunter, agility dagger goes for a rogue. 20 gold is not a "benefit".

Also, in the old times, people keen on needing got quickly known for being greedy ninjas. Wasn't nice to get kicked from your incomplete daily hc, being saved, unable to do it again. And they had a very hard time to find a group that accepted them for the daily heroic. Every realm had a blacklist, sort of. Being in a nice guild was a boon, being in the crap guild... Having to reroll (or pay for a name change) was quite a punishment.

These people came on the forums to QQ about how hard it is to find a group. They got served.
And now many, many people are leaving WoW simply because they can't stand the attitude. The game offers more fun to the masses as ever before, yet the playerbase is steadily declining.

I don't mind, WoW is a pretty old game, it's time to let it die. But designers need to find the reasons for its failure besides the age, and make sure the next MMO is released without those downsides.

i to think LFR should be removed or have its loot removed at least
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The best part about this thread is that most whiteknights actually are people who get buttmad about losing loot, LFR or not.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Such a great loss to the pvp community
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Rogue
404 ilvl rogue with stage 2 - free wellfares just like mine - daggers whining for LFR loot ftl
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
09/03/2012 23:00Posted by Hrista
404 ilvl rogue with stage 2 - free wellfares just like mine - daggers whining for LFR loot ftl

09/03/2012 19:01Posted by Paradoxo
The best part about this thread is that most whiteknights actually are people who get buttmad about losing loot, LFR or not.

People are still talking about losing loot but not roll system. I needed it for MS and another player won it for his/her OS. Maybe you'll understand what does this topic say when you grow up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
are you saying your main spec is more important than there offspec... i think this is just wrong you are forcing your play style on someone else.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/03/2012 12:45Posted by Cleggy
are you saying your main spec is more important than there offspec... i think this is just wrong you are forcing your play style on someone else.

The whole game is about Main Spec before Off Spec

So you would be happy to see your 2 hander going to a tank/healer in DS in any difficulty level or any other item you needed badly to progress with cause they wanted for their OS they never use in the raid?
Edited by Merenwenrago on 10/03/2012 12:52 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
erm we use a proper loot destribution system which works on effort and currency

if a main who offspec dps' often need's my weapon to be able to help us clear content it could be in the realm's of possibility that they might win it over me if i wasn't regularly attending raids.

and again this is looking for retards not proper raiding... in lfr if a tank win's the weapon for his offspec he might then me of more use to his guild. who am i to argue with that.
Edited by Cleggy on 10/03/2012 12:59 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
erm we use a proper loot destribution system which works on effort and currency

if a main who offspec dps' often need's my weapon to be able to help us clear content it could be in the realm's of possibility that they might win it over me if i wasn't regularly attending raids.

and again this is looking for retards not proper raiding... in lfr if a tank win's the weapon for his offspec he might then me of more use to his guild. who am i to argue with that.

This is a sample of raiding. And a sample should be correct nonetheless, lootsystem + tactics + mechanics.
However, since the tactics are not necessary, nor the mechanics are punishing as they should be in raiding... Are we really surprised the lootsystem as !@#$%ed as it is..?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
10/03/2012 12:45Posted by Cleggy

This guy must be a joke.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/03/2012 13:57Posted by Rhéme

This guy must be a joke.

You must be a joke.

I agree with him.

09/03/2012 18:45Posted by Aphandra

And who are you to tell us who benefits from a item more over another? Why is your moral worldview more valid why anyone else's?

In a random system, every party is biased. There's NO base, objective viewpoint. A 'fair' loot distribution system involves either complete randomness, or a system incorporation opportunity costs. Anything else is 'unfair'
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I honestly thought LFR was made for people who couldn't even raid normals. A way to let them experience the raid and get some loot out of it.

I didn't think LFR was made with the intention of people from raiding guilds using it to get loot. So I don't really know what to think when people who are clearing heroic raid bosses complain that they lost a piece of loot.

Yeah it sucks it was for his offspec, but consider that when you go into a LFR you have better gear than the majority of people there. Those people are losing gear they might actually need, which may also be massive gear upgrades, to people who might just replace it in their next raid, so in essence you are no better.

All I'm reading in this thread is "me, me me"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Feral/boomkins can roll on any given trinket, may it be physical or spelldmg. I've lost Cunning like twice to ferals by now :) gotta love LFR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]