Shadow priest transmogrification

100 Draenei Priest
Hello fellow priests,

I have my priest for a long time now, and i was just thinking of making a new cool shadow like transmog, but there are a couple problems.
All of the old tier sets are more holy and disci like, and yeah thats is just not really nice for a shadow priest, also the once who are shadowlike is used by almost every priest on every server. Atm i have one combined from some old gear from ulduar and an head from old pvp in wintergrasph. I am not really happy with this one either, the problem is i really would love to have something dark purple-ish, and the most things i find are grey/silver with blue and i just haven't found the perfect set. I've looked how other priests were transmorphed but most off them have the same set as everyone else.

Anyone who has a really cool set? Doesn't have to be like tier or pvp, i am open for suggestions!

cheers :3
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
What about this? In shadowform. T8 Is great too imo
Edited by Shizana on 28/02/2012 20:37 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
It looks pretty cool that, i have made an red mage like set asswell, just to check it out. But it did made me feel like a fire mage. But it is a nice one you have there, but not really what i was looking for
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
you are searching in the wrong place for good shadow priests set, you need to look at warlocks.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Warrior
http://www.mogmygear.com/
There you go!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Crown of the sun looks awesome, granted it is white but in shadowform it looks good enough
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
My transmog is sick xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I Got a Link to the perfect Mogg for EVIL!

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=30056:30079:65930:11808:30050:30064:17061

Not including Weapons.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
85 Troll Priest
My transmog is deceptive.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I Got a Link to the perfect Mogg for EVIL!

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=30056:30079:65930:11808:30050:30064:17061

Not including Weapons.

sick transmog
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Was about to say that a combination of mid tier 10 and heroic tier 13 would look best but then I noticed you are already using it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
You could go for random items, like I did. I just searched the AH and found a few things.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
too bad im logged out in pvp gear ; but ; the shadow transmog i've gone for is the warlock tier 5 lookalike robe/shoulders/belt :-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I dunno, I kind of like the black I'm using now
Reply Quote
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Do something different, unique is almost better then looks to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I wish we had an armor that changes with shadow form , with burning green eye's or something.
Almost all gear is holy , disc biased. Horde tier 9 being an exception.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
<-- And get the cloth head from Illidan. Shoulders and the cloth head will light up in shadowform
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]