Guild vs Guild events

90 Goblin Mage
What do you guys think about having a contest between 2 guilds with the winning guild receiving like an award for winning from the losing guild or something? sounds like something really fun to do when we're heading towards the end of this expansion.

just like they did in the last blizzcon with vodka vs blood legion lol

share ur ideas
Edited by Sanji on 28/02/2012 22:41 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
we could even do a contest between !@#$ tons of guilds where in the end the guild that has won the most events wins the grand prize
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm always up for this sort of thing, but what on earth is there thats competitive, fair & fun for all involved?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
There are many things, i am sure :-) Just need to brainstorm
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
all i can think of is warzones
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
make me realm gold cap
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dance off?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
see which guild can occupy which major city for longest
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
04/03/2012 01:24Posted by Granddadkit

That's not a bad idea :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/03/2012 01:24Posted by Granddadkit

like idea, would love to see activities like that becoming habit of other guilds - been too long since we used to do that
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
04/03/2012 18:31Posted by Belisarius

like idea, would love to see activities like that becoming habit of other guilds - been too long since we used to do that

just you wait then when we're finished with tier 13 and u shall see some pve scrubs in your town :))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/03/2012 18:31Posted by Belisarius

Beli <3 I didn't get a chance to talk to you before I moved back to Horde, but I just wanted to thank you for the time I had in Casus Belli :] Really enjoyed playing with y'all.

On topic though... I like the idea!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I dont, I dont want to spec frost, otherwise Rogues gip me :(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
wat just go in there as pve fire mage, u'll do just fine aswell if u use dragons breath effectively
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
09/03/2012 20:26Posted by Sanji
wat just go in there as pve fire mage, u'll do just fine aswell if u use dragons breath effectively

One of the funniest things I've read in a while
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/03/2012 02:31Posted by Utsegi

Are you trying to be a smart !@#?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lets see which guild can do the best cover. Musical folk from each guild can upload something online haha... Sorry, I still have no idea ]: Granddadkits idea is still the best.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
11/03/2012 10:06Posted by Sanji

Are you trying to be a smart !@#?

No, I thought it was a joke which I found pretty funny. A PvP rogue can and will blow up a PvE geared fire mage.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
man when did i say it was 1v1 ._. The main idea is fighting in SW for example where you are probably surrounded by tons of people, as a fire mage u can kill so many people its crazy and if u even get targetted, Dragon's Breath and get the f outta there.

Same concept in BG's
Edited by Sanji on 13/03/2012 17:13 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
well if i get to do what I did when the alliance attacked org for there achievement I managed to get up all dots with decent crits, combustion and impact it :P I got City Defender in 10 seconds :P tihihihi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]