Hunter Pvp

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey guys,

I'm trying to gather viewers to my channel on youtube.

My channel is about Me 85 hunter mm/bm doing pvp with my mates (lock,priest,pala) etc having a laugh and some big crits and ownage .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avhTTPnjtr4&context=C34bb3ddADOEgsToPDskLKiiyPQqjHXrej-IAr0A4R

Check it out and hope you Subscribe and comment to motivate me to make more pvp videos

Thanks guys

Narrus
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
if ur gna wna be pvpin replace the gems in ur belt get an agil gem and a res/spellpen no need to ave all that sp :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I'd also take entrapment over improved serpent sting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4HsGzONWlE&context=C4911a62ADvjVQa1PpcFM4BjCN3SnWbUqBN8Hax_CyfSKkc66WkkE=

check it out people :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Cons: Boring fights, little skill, bad opponents. And you jump around too much.

Pros: Decent music

:-/

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Strafe a lot more, even when just placing traps, never back pedal.

Create space between you and your opponents, don't keep running back to them.

Don't sit in Aspect of the Fox after your opener, switch back to Hawk for harder hitting instant shots.

The constant jumping really is distracting in a video.

Stand still instead and setup traps beneath yourself, let your enemies come to you, then move away, strafing so you can still hit them without constantly having to turn and twist back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]