Bronzebeard Auction House !

90 Dwarf Hunter
ive been looking trough the AH lately and noticed the huge diffrence of prices in like a week..
this is a message for ppl wich like to make gold trough gems, or any other proffesion, if u post auctions this is worth reading it cuz it wont take long..

like i said before ive been looking trough AH for example Gems, red 40str gems went for atleast 180g peaked about 250g now i check the AH noticed they are only 100g each now. reason => ppl dont know how to undercut eachother

>>If u see somebody with a lower price then your,s why dont u just put it in the AH 1copper less then the cheapest on AH???<<<

ive been seeing ppl undercutting with 20g+ on red gems but whats the point in that? all u do is crash the market we all want to make gold and why sell an item for 100g if they sell at the same speed for 250g??

so to all undercutters, i have a dream that someday allaince bronzebeard undercuts every item with 1 copper and our bags will get filled by gold instead of having items that just not worth to sell cuz the market got crashed by 1 guy who dont know how to undercut.

I WILL REPORT TROLLERS AND SPAMMERS ON THIS TREATH SO PLEASE DO NOT POST AT ALL UNLESS ITS A SERIOUS RESPOND OR SERIOUS QUESTION. ty
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I undercut for alot more than 20g if the prices are insane. For example, the other day, someone put a glyph of some sh!t (can't remember) for 380g... to make the glyph, ur gonna spend about 10g (in farming time and "mats"), to sell it for 38 times the price is just cheating the people. In that case, I will put a glyph for under 100g which I think is kinda ok (still too expensive, but a lot less than others).

Look at it this way, I know I'm undercutting others and potentially not gaining as much money as I can, but, at least this way I'll get a fast sell. I usually put them up on friday night, by saturday morning most of them are sold.

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
not sure if u do realise but ppl who need the glyph will buy it no matter 100 or 200 or 300g. so basiclly ur screwing yourself over and could have made thousands of gold more but ur just refusing to make gold.. destroying the AH prices is just something stupid to do, its not good for any seller, only good for buyers, but when ur the sallesman u want the maximum out of ur items .if u do not care about gold u can just start giving ur stuff away for free tbh cuz i dont see any reason why anyone who does not care about gold will sell anything as he wouldnt even care.
Edited by Bookar on 02/03/2012 13:33 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
02/03/2012 13:30Posted by Bookar
not sure if u do realise but ppl who need the glyph will buy it no matter 100 or 200 or 300g. so basiclly ur screwing yourself over and could have made thousands of gold more but ur just refusing to make gold.. destroying the AH prices is just something stupid to do, its not good for any seller, only good for buyers, but when ur the sallesman u want the maximum out of ur items .if u do not care about gold u can just start giving ur stuff away for free tbh cuz i dont see any reason why anyone who does not care about gold will sell anything as he wouldnt even care.

ah, but then I'm only inviting someone else to go make that price lower by another 1 copper and not get a sell at all.

This way I do sell it,even though it's for less gold, and not get underpriced by others.
But, the amount of glyphs I sell and the glyphs someone else sells is very different and in the end of the day, gives me more money that it gives them.

If for some reason I don't get a sell after 2 weekends, I give the glyphs away for free :)

02/03/2012 16:17Posted by Haardluc
There is also a possibility that some people deliberately massively undercut hugely inflated AH prices because they realise that they are ridiculously overinflated and gain some evil pleasure from doing so :)

Exactly ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
>>If u see somebody with a lower price then your,s why dont u just put it in the AH 1copper less then the cheapest on AH???<<<

TBH if I see an item for 500g and the same item for 499g99s99c, I will buy the 500g one. The difference in price is in this case completely negligible and therefore the offer is not at all attractive (you can hardly call it undercutting). Besides, I severely dislike penny pinchers.

Edit: If you want to make an attractive offer you should undercut by at least 10%. Otherwise just list it for the same price if you think it is going to sell anyway.
Edited by Bertryd on 03/03/2012 16:20 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I also buy the item thats not undercut with 1 copper. Also i dont like buying gems for 300g. So ppl undercutting by 20g is great. Love it! too bad this does not happen on the horde side... Im broke after buying a few gems for new gear.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
what's with people posting pages of text that i cba to read!?
Reply Quote
84 Troll Mage

What's with lazy people who cba to read!? :)

Don't worry about them, there will always be a need for them as burger flippers or public toilet attendants.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
see, these little 1 line texts are so much better, and usually more amusing
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
u no like my 3 line text? =/
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
meh, tbh all i looked at was the actual post then thought, TOO LONG!

title made it look boring aswell
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
anyways i stated before, if u want to make gold u shouldnt undercut by so much. its ofcourse good for buyers that ppl undercut for retarded amounts of gold, but not for the other sellers. gems and food etc will sell anyways, if its for 100g or 400g, it will sell as fast as freshly baked cookies. but the diffrence is, u sell it for 100g u need to sell it 10x to make 1k, if u sell them for 400g u need to sell it 3times and ur past 1k. ull feel it in ur pocket tho and it makes tradeselling more attractive to ppl who dont like the "higher" prices on AH.double win for the seller, but nothing changed for the buyer as they will buy it no matter what price.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Is this economy lessons?

People undercut me by 200gold. Partly because I put stuff up when nobody else does, and partly because people being the desperate inpatient(LoL for all those with the patient title) people they are, will actually buy it for that bloody rediclous price. Other sellers got... Moral?

I don't complain, Pvpers don't make much anyway. I'd prolly sell my achievements and my teammates if I got the chance. (Don't tell them)... Or did I already sell them?

People that undercut have larger quantities of the items I guess, trying to get rid of it, or really doesn't have an interest in earning some extra. If you are being undercut by masses AND they post in large quantities I'd suggest open a tab, check armory on the player, if it fails, and it repeats, report for botting, you'll see him gone in a day.

People don't do hard work for nothing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]