Major glyph question

58 Draenei Shaman
Hello fellow enhancement shamans. Only recently, I looked into a good guide about enhancement. I always doubted about lightning shield, and it's accompanying talents. as I always wonder if they're worth it.

appearantly, they are. However, for me, it's a pain keepign an eye out for lightning shield at all times, since you have to recast it like every 5 seconds.

now, I've seen about the glyph of lightning shield.
"you're lightning shield cannot drop below 3 charges from dealing damage to attackers."

my question: what does this glyph do exactly? I don't remember consuming charges when attacking.

thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
The shield will normally consume a charge and deal damage to a mob if that mob deals damage to you, you do not need to have aggro on the mob for this to happen. Cleaves etc can proc lightning shield.

Lightning Shield
The caster is surrounded by 3 balls of lightning. When a spell, melee or ranged attack hits the caster, the attacker will be struck for 375 Nature damage.

With this glyph though you will not lose a charge even if the shield triggers and deals damage to a mob. This means that you only have to rebuff the shield every 10 minutes.

It is a great glyph and should be your first Major Glyph choice.
Edited by Cricket on 03/03/2012 01:03 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]