Been away for a while....

85 Dwarf Shaman
Hi everyone

I took a 6 month break from playing?

Has there been any major changes to my beloved Shaman during my absence?

All feedback is greatly appriciated.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I see you are Ele / Resto.

Ele has received a scaling buff via Shamanism. Your AoE is now comprised of Chain Lightning only.

Resto now gives a new type of buff on targets healed by anything other than Earthliving, Healing Stream and Spirit Link, which increases max hp by up to 10%. It doesn't really change your healing style other than it increases the need to almost always have Riptide tick on both tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
The biggest difference is the easy with which you can now acquire high level gear.

Looking for Raid (ilvl 384)
New Heroics (ilvl 378)
Justice Points (ilvl 378)
Honor Gear (ilvl 390)
Crafted PvP Blues (ilvl 377)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The biggest difference is the easy with which you can now acquire high level gear.

Looking for Raid (ilvl 384)
New Heroics (ilvl 378)
Justice Points (ilvl 378)
Honor Gear (ilvl 390)
Crafted PvP Blues (ilvl 377)

Valor Points 397
Conquest Points 403
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
chain lightning no cd so u can spam it all day long
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
MoX
04/03/2012 18:05Posted by Fatzoman
chain lightning no cd so u can spam it all day long

**Only in Elemental spec. Easiest way is to just look through patch notes for 4.3.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
For Resto there's 2 major changes you need to keep in mind:
One, your heal-target's max-HP is now increased by 10% of the value you heal them for, up to 10% of their maximum health. The buff lasts 15s, that's the interesting part, so if you want to keep it up on tanks remember to not let that Riptide drop for too long.
The other one is that due to gearscaling, Telluric Currents more or less eclipsed all other mechanics for mana regen by a fair margin. You don't even have to gear for it (see me having Master-focused gear, it still worked amazing for me :) ), it just restores so much now that it does more damage with all the int we got.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]