What is better

Hello i want to ask a question.What is better for destro lock Dagger (spell power) with offhand or staff ?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Main hand + Offhand gives you the most favorable stat balance, make sure you put +40int on the off hand though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Tarecgosa.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
06/03/2012 10:42Posted by Rurtsarl
Tarecgosa.

Thanks Capt. Obivious.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I was under the impression Lightning Rod was the next best thing to DTR? Not that I've been paying too much attention since I got the latter :\
Edited by Jessicka on 06/03/2012 11:05 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The reason you see 90% of casters using staves, is because there is only one BOP OH that drops in all of DS. Dragonfire Orb
And that OH only drops from trash with an almost impossible drop rate, and has no 410 or 384 counterpart, just the 397.
For that reason most casters go for either the Hagara staff (easily obtainable on HC) or the DW one.
Edited by Preestess on 06/03/2012 12:09 GMT
Reply Quote
thaks guys ^^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Man do I feel stupid, never considered it could be a question about actual items =/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Raw
06/03/2012 21:03Posted by Liandri
Man do I feel stupid, never considered it could be a question about actual items =/

You are not the only one. :P
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Well... i just got the dragonfire orb the other day, would the spellblade madness drops combined with it be better or worse than lightning rod/ti'tahk? For demonology specifically :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
06/03/2012 12:05Posted by Preestess
impossible drop rate,

<3 I got lucky :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well... i just got the dragonfire orb the other day, would the spellblade madness drops combined with it be better or worse than lightning rod/ti'tahk? For demonology specifically :)

Lightning Rod is still BiS (bar legendary). It's flat stats outweigh the procs on both titahk and rathrak.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
MCO
As others have said Lightning Rod is the best thing available from DS. It's still ~3000 dps behind Dragonwrath though. There really is no excuse not to start farming your legendary.
Edited by Evrelia on 07/03/2012 01:59 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Lightning Rod is bis for all casters without legendary
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Who cars about stats, it's the look that matters, jeeez
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]