Argent Dawn channels

90 Blood Elf Mage
The server is lacking some answer to the many channels that may exist on it, so I would like to make it clear for people, who read the forums, that some of these channels do exist and are being used.

Alliance channels:

/gnomerp: I assume this is a roleplay channel for gnomes, OOC or IC?

/thecoven: OOC channel for villains and dark entities, please do not ruin it all by joining if you are a hero devoted to hunt down these kind of people.

/TanarisRP: Roleplay in Tanaris I assume, OOC or IC?

/OSR: Old School Raiding, join if you enjoy the raids of past expansions and vanilla, and would like a central place to look for your groups.

/Argent: Alliance side OOC channel for anyone with an interest in what's going on with the folks up in Hearthglen. Password restricted - ask an Argent for it.

/Gilnean: A channel for Gilnean roleplay!

/KalimdorRP: OOC channel for Kalimdor roleplay

/Exodus: Draenei roleplayers community.

/NARC: Not much to do with narcisists, but rather the North Alliance Roleplay Community. This includes Lordaeron and the proud realms of the dwarfs - Khaz Modan!

Horde channels:

/Retronoob: The horde's answer to old school raiding, join if you enjoy the raids of past expansions and vanilla, and would like a central place to look for your groups. This channel have one strict rule, and that is that there should be no reserving on items. Loot shall remain fair and for everyone who participates.

/wardrums: an ooc channel intended to give folks roleplaying trolls a channel to ask questions, discuss, and advertise.

/TheGreenScene: a channel for goblins, started by those Gearfist chaps.

/TheEarthenRing: IC a Shaman only channel for communication via air spirits for members of the Earthen Ring.

/Roleplay: Out of Character channel for those of us who dislike LFRP for its out of character features and "spam".

/Forsaken: A channel for the OOC communication and discussion of Forsaken lore with undead enthusiasts and the like.

Inform me of more channels that you are sure exist, if you give out a roleplay channel, please do state if it is OOC or IC, also remember to explain what the tool is being used for the IC channels, if it is not just text based roleplay (examples of tools: buzzboxes, attuned crystals). Eventually report for sticky, so that this will get on top for all new forums users.
Edited by Malnes on 03/03/2012 04:39 GMT
Reply Quote
/gnomerp for Gnomes! Come over to the short side, you know we're awesome.

Edit: As requested- this is an OOC channel.
Edited by Nemei on 02/03/2012 02:35 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/03/2012 07:26Posted by Nemei
/gnomerp

I miss interpreted that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I love you Tazkram.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
01/03/2012 07:47Posted by Tazkram
/gnomerp

I miss interpreted that.

I sorta did too, does that mean that we both have terribly perverted minds?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
01/03/2012 08:30Posted by Vlandath
does that mean that we both have terribly perverted minds?

My curious feelings about Gnomes are between me and my therapist.

Is /retronoob still not around?
Do people still use /LFRP?

I don't use these channels so much, myself - but I know they used to exist.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/join TheCoven

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3382878837#1

/join TanarisRP - OOC channel for desert RP in Tanaris

I miss interpreted that.

I sorta did too, does that mean that we both have terribly perverted minds?

You would like SWTOR. How do you think Empire Role-Play is shortened?
Edited by Mussé on 02/03/2012 18:12 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
/OSR is an excellent channel for getting involved in old school raiding on the Alliance side of the fence!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You would like SWTOR. How do you think Empire Role-Play is shortened?

Republicrp didn't strike too well either. It was rather crappy.

Nifty as we Progenitorians were, we created RPEmpire and RPRepublic instead. Alas, the power of innuendo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Never visit the likes of LFRP and KalimdorRP. Both are either silent, or talking about inane RL stuff that only their clique care about.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I would like clear information on channels, before I add them to the list.

Are they OOC?

Or are they IC?

If they are IC, how do people communicate? Do they use tools like buzzboxes? Do they use attuned crystals? Or is it simply text based roleplay, where you use your own imagination to create an atmosphear and location (may want to put a name like TanarisRP in that, to remind all how far they can go about their own imagination)

Is the channel for villains? For heroes?

Is the channel horde or alliance?

I don't wanna add channels that are said to be ridicoulus and out of their actual function and purpose.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Not going to let this to the bottom
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Argent -- Alliance side OOC channel for anyone with an interest in what's going on with the folks up in Hearthglen. Password restricted -- ask an Argent for it. We got tired of the troggs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The horde remains empty
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I honestly can't think of any good, active roleplaying channels on Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hmm, well, I'll keep bumping this though, until reported with enough stickies so that it can remain at the top, for newer players to see.

There may be added more channels as the days go.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Changed the horde retro channel to the correct /retronoob
Edited by Malnes on 01/03/2012 23:37 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I was hoping we could bring some life to the /Gilnean channel again. Mind adding it to the list? :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/03/2012 16:18Posted by Adelaide
I was hoping we could bring some life to the /Gilnean channel again. Mind adding it to the list? :)

Added to the list!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Might try to get a little creative on the horde side, see if any decent channels can be opened up. The alliance seem to take the lead in holding the community together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]