Holy pve spec for pvp?

85 Draenei Paladin
Hey c:
I would like to maybe try pvp a bit and i was wondering if it was possible to still be viable in pvp with a pve spec? I won't change my os ret spec since my guild needs me sometimes as dps because i can pull more dps than theirs os.

Anyways thanks c:
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes you can.
Spec is rather irrelevant in random BGs. Sure, if you want to reach 2k + arena or start RBGs it might be mandatory to switch, but otherwise; no not really.
Reply Quote
84 Goblin Shaman
I can speak from experience tho', in saying that having gear with low/no resilience will be deeply, deeply demoralising. Rogues/hunters/DKs *will* eat you for lunch and laugh while they spit out the bones.

p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Never found it that bad in randoms with little to no pvp gear. Just stick in the back and hope you're not targeted. At least you'll have pve gear to help you to dish out some fat heals.

Hell, I'm doing arena atm and slowly climbing the ladder with a pve spec, without using skype (leading to mistakes such as overlapping cc). As noted above though a proper spec will be needed if you aim high (and communication).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]