PVP: Enhancement or Elemental?

85 Dwarf Shaman
I'm really confused as what to do :/
I play both melee and caster classes so adapting to either isn't a problem.

Help?
Reply Quote
ive played both too. when it comes to my shaman i find i enjoy enhancement a lot more. ele has no real escapability. with enh you feel more involved, i just prefer the speed, as apposed to standin there casting, trying to constantly get at range. only my opinion
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Well pvp shamans goes like 1) resto 2) enh 3) ele
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
It's up to you. If you want to play melee with good sustained dmg and good burst, go enhancement. If you want to play caster with bad sustained dmg but sick burst damage and good support, go elemental
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
It's up to you. If you want to play melee with good sustained dmg and good burst, go enhancement. If you want to play caster with bad sustained dmg but sick burst damage and good support, go elemental

wat
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Decided to go with elemental, heard bad things about enhancement + everyone needs an ele shaman for rated's.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I'm really confused as what to do :/
I play both melee and caster classes so adapting to either isn't a problem.

Help?

Played ehancement for the last 2 months. Loved it but it's actually the most stupid spec ever. You have to kite people? when you're melee! If you won't kite a warrior or something you will get blown up and it's gg.

Everyone saying elemental has no survivability doesn't know how to play the class.
If you roll elemental you will have no problem getting into a RBG.

Also why do you even need survivability when you can hit like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgUxiXeNRmM&feature=relmfu
Edited by Blìtzkrieg on 06/03/2012 20:56 GMT
Reply Quote
I was told ench was better but I like Ele way more. It is true if you don't have all your cds that most classes can just kick you to death. But in fair 1 on 1, as ele, you will kill your enemy first before he/she does anything if you have all your cds =)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

Also why do you even need survivability when you can hit like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgUxiXeNRmM&feature=relmfu

Hi, I play with berserking, flasks and foodbuff against 0 resi players, my burst is great!

*sigh*

Even though our burst is high, but the vid is your amateurism :<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]