Realid not working

90 Tauren Druid
My realid is totaly gone,
i can't add friends,
they can't see me online"on realid"
when i press "Add firiends" there is no mention about adding anyone on realid.
A little strange, i tried deleting Wtf Cache and interface, with no luck
Now i turn to you, the community of this game to help me out on this one.
May the heroes of azeroth help me reunite with my forgotten friends on other realms that i played on long ago, and charracters names are long forgotten. H-h-hhhelp mee!!
Edited by Mürch on 03/03/2012 22:16 GMT
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
85 Worgen Druid
To make certain that the problem is not being caused by a corrupted file within the Battle.net cache (not the normal game cache folder), we can delete the Cache folder so that the game creates a new one the next time it launches.

To do this, please navigate to the following location:

[WINDOWS XP]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net

[WINDOWS VISTA/7]

C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net

Once here, right click on the 'Cache' folder and select 'Delete'.

Please try running the game again to see if the problem continues.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hi there,

If the above doesn't resolve the issue, please make sure that the Real ID function is turned on in your Account Management page.

If you need any assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact our Account and Payment support team directly:
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ye, i looked all over the management site yesterday. Now i found it right away. I've not disabled Realid, it just was. The problem now is that all my friends are gone :/ Empty lists kinda suck :( Well, thanks for helping me, guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]