Ench = +80
inscription = +80
tailoring = proc 1000 AP for 15 sec. no idea what the proc rate is

JC is actually the weakest once you get full epic gems

Edited by Zomy on 04/03/2012 19:09 GMT
90 Night Elf Warrior
04/03/2012 11:54Posted by Kaikuri
Wiping on HC Morchump due not having enough soakers

This doesn't even make sense, how can you not have enough soakers?
100 Dwarf Warrior
Well, we just didn't have for some reason. Our tactic relied on our encha shammy soaking whatever he could, when he inevitably died, battle res him. When we replaced our healer priest with a second holy pally, boom, oneshot. Was stupid.
90 Night Elf Warrior
04/03/2012 19:57Posted by Kaikuri
When we replaced our healer priest with a second holy pally

Hpalas can soak without using any defensive abilities, you could just have one in each group?
100 Dwarf Warrior
Yeah, we oneshotted it when we got a second holypally so both groups had one. Before that, we wiped when one of the groups had a holy pally and other had pretty much nobody to soak reliably.
90 Worgen Warrior
why didnt you soak it? you can soak korickrim or wtf hes called np.
100 Dwarf Warrior
I was tanking it that time.
85 Gnome Warrior
You have all five people soak stomp and then three run to shard if you don't tank them next to them?

And I can't really see how Pally is better then Priest cos Disc is OP on it :P...

The "double stomp soaker" just needs round round 150k unbuffed (probably even less after all the nerfs), and it's even easier if it's healer since he can just stand there and heal...

Two man healing FTW.
Edited by Skygantic on 04/03/2012 21:53 GMT
90 Human Warrior
trying smf on madness for the lulz
i have 2 useless tank weapons
2 souldrinkers drop
tanks are blood and feral
http://myfacewhen.com/images/88.jpg
85 Gnome Warrior
Mmmmmm... Decisions, decisions!

Been looking around for guilds a bit, but no decision yet. Sadly, most guilds I've checked aren't that much into MoP plan wise, and I really just wanna find something stable when raiding hopefully gets challanging!
100 Dwarf Warrior
Trying to record a cover of Bob Segers Turn the Page... Is harder than I thought it would be. Biggest problem is to remove the nasal sound from when I sing. Which, interestingly, I can do when I imitate the way I 'sing' when I growl. It's a soft song, but I need to sing aggressively, or I start to sing nasally. Highly annoying, but interesting.
1 Troll Mage
Hurr durr. Every prot token dropped in the new guild :< Legs dropped on HC and no one was there as prot token cause I was on boomkin :<
Edited by Xintic on 05/03/2012 01:02 GMT
85 Orc Shaman
BS is best for extra stats, now that we get epic gems
(epic gem (str) PoV)
BS = +100
JC = +51
LW = +80
Engi = synapse springs +480 for 10 sec @1min cd
Ench = +80
inscription = +80
tailoring = proc 1000 AP for 15 sec. no idea what the proc rate is

JC is actually the weakest once you get full epic gems

Alchemy gives 80 too, even when you have a flask (tooltip doesn't update but if you check your stats you keep the 80+).

That sucks with the JC, I wonder if at some point they will bring the +77 gems from the PTR?
100 Draenei Warrior
Hurr durr. Every prot token dropped in the new guild :< Legs dropped on HC and no one was there as prot token cause I was on boomkin :<

So what guild did you join
90 Human Warrior
05/03/2012 09:09Posted by Kensin
Alchemy gives 80 too, even when you have a flask (tooltip doesn't update but if you check your stats you keep the 80+).
forgot about that one ^^
but yeah, 77 gems would be awesome.
that would give jc +81. and it would be on par with other professions again.
85 Orc Shaman
Yeah.. It was my understanding, that since not everyone was using epic gems on all slots due to the mechanics of getting it and buying it was expensive etc., it would be overpowered to do it 77 right away, but I think the time has come to do it, Queen's Garnet is going for around 1.2k (on my server at least)so they are pretty accessible at the moment.
85 Human Warrior
05/03/2012 09:46Posted by Venetica
So what guild did you join

This one.
100 Draenei Warrior
Oof, looks like you're in for another round of spine progression then, good luck
85 Orc Shaman
Gawd im tired atm. Slept for like 4 hours last night (went to sleep at 4am. Oh well, back to shammy leveling.
Edited by Ergor on 05/03/2012 13:34 GMT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]