@Today 7: Locking Up the Sun

85 Human Warrior
05/03/2012 11:47Posted by Venetica
Oof, looks like you're in for another round of spine progression then, good luck

They got to third plate in their old guild AFAIK, but got tired of people slacking.

Armory was quick with updating now :o
90 Night Elf Warrior
Gawd im tired atm. Slept for like 4 hours last night (went to sleep at 4am. Oh well, back to shammy leveling.
Went to sleep 6.30 or something, woke up after 16pm. !@#$ yes.
90 Human Warrior
Work Done, Time for mass effect 2 !
90 Worgen Warrior
Mmmmmm... Decisions, decisions!

Been looking around for guilds a bit, but no decision yet. Sadly, most guilds I've checked aren't that much into MoP plan wise, and I really just wanna find something stable when raiding hopefully gets challanging!

i am still thinking on it the biggest part is not me its waki i gotta talk to, or maybe you want to? as you left on not the best terms i think with him, tho i dunno the details.
I would def like to have you in the team again but this time trust me and be a good boy :) you know how it is now.

but we will hit mop at normal pace and i have a hunter whos quitting then also, so could eb good
85 Gnome Warrior
It's okey, I'll talk with Waki tonight or tommorow. I'll pop over when you guys are done raiding. Tho he wasn't the reason I left back then, nor did I get in any arguments with him. :)
90 Night Elf Warrior
Funtimes. Got me a tank 4p finally, in addition to a Gurth and normal T13 gloves. Now I will just feel like a dick if/when I leave. Meh.

Also, someone decide. Red T13 for Tank or DPS spec?
90 Worgen Warrior
tank

first night on spine got to 3rd plate....just need to get the kiting and some timings sorted and i think we are golden, best raid i had in a donkeys.

Edited by Javelin on 05/03/2012 23:14 GMT
85 Human Warrior
Firelord alt trololol.
90 Draenei Warrior
tank

first night on spine got to 3rd plate....just need to get the kiting and some timings sorted and i think we are golden, best raid i had in a donkeys.

The last 5%nerf made it alot easier, don't underestimate it though, 3rd plate IS the fight, first 2 are trivial and you shouldn't wipe on those.
85 Gnome Warrior
I remember hardest part of the god damn kiting bloods being picking them up from the other tank, cos druid was going nuts and kept swiping them.

If you got Warrior just tell him to abuse charge / intercept on corruption and intervene on amalgamation tank. And shockwave the bloods on one of the far sides (preferebly where raid is, so he gains some extra aggro on them when picking them up each turn, combined with rend/leap/thunder clap), and on the other side that you can't stun them due to SW being on CD, you just go to one of the corners and when they come close (15 yards), you just run to the other corner and go back up.

Heroic Leap is double-edged blade, since you can get gibbed by bloods if you use it when bloods are in wrong position... And keeping vigilance on MT and using taunt every time possible on third plate is huge plus aswell. You should easly use it round 150 times, since it's on different GCD.

It's two tanks kiting them in the end on 25 anyway. If tanks keep getting caught, just tell them to unbind the back-paddle key (should have told that to all those defile-divers back in wotlk :)).
Edited by Skygantic on 05/03/2012 23:58 GMT
90 Night Elf Warrior
tank

Aight, time to find a red back-sheathing sword for tank spec.

And wish I could have said the same about mine... With some of the people leaving for that new guild, those being people I genuinely enjoyed raiding with, and the !@#$-talking that ensued after them leaving, and the general attitude the GM has had so far, I think my time in Evolved was a short one. Gonna feel sour, but no can do, I simply don't enjoy raiding with this bunch after those people left.
85 Gnome Warrior
Where you off to now, Kai?
90 Night Elf Warrior
From the looks of it, Revexia EU, which was founded by these who left. I have to talk with one guy before I finally decide, but pretty sure I will leave.

Now to figure out how to explain it without burning the least bridges...
85 Gnome Warrior
"Sorry guys, it just isn't working out... :(( xoxo"
90 Night Elf Warrior
LOL

That would be especially good because I do look like a loot!@#$%/guild jumper if I leave now....
Edited by Kaikuri on 06/03/2012 00:10 GMT
90 Human Warrior
06/03/2012 00:06Posted by Kaikuri

don't you ever think that someone in your guild is reading these forums?
85 Gnome Warrior
Don't make him all paranoid, Roc. :)
90 Night Elf Warrior
06/03/2012 00:10Posted by Roc
don't you ever think that someone in your guild is reading these forums?
To be honest, not really. Not that I care either, there are like 2 other warriors in my guild, they haven't mentioned anything to me about these (like they would lol), and no other got any reason to go to the warrior subforum. And if they do read this, things will be a lot simpler lol.
85 Orc Shaman
Xintic y u change race so much? =DD
90 Worgen Warrior
Just found out that my Ret alt's guild killed Ultrax HC on a night they labeled DS Alt raid. FML. How fun this has to be.

Least heroic Creche didn't drop else I would be downright EMO now.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]