Race Change on queued status

85 Draenei Shaman
Greetings,

I just tried to purchase a Race Change from the battle.net website using iDeal, everything went okay and I was at the payment screen where I had to fill in my bank details so they could charge the money needed for the service. I didn't fill anything in yet, nor did I press on the confirm button and my internet browser suddenly crashed (not the battle.net's fault though) so I attempted to just do the process again but this time it said the Race Change for my character is pending, while I haven't paid anything at all.

Now, two hours later, it's still on the queued status and there is no way I can cancel it. I have read on the FAQ that it needs manually payment, but I have no idea how to do this.

Help on the matter would be greatly appreciated because I really don't know what to do.

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
This is the character I wanted to pay the race change for, by the way.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I would advice calling Account and Payment support at your earliest convinience so they can either change the racechange onto the right character or cancel the order so you can redo the purchase.

Remember that if you call the UK number its free via the use of Skype.

[Guide] How to Call Blizzard
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641450

Online Ticket System
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?rootCategoryId=2240&locale=en_gb&gameId=11
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Is it neccesary to call them? Can't this problem be solved if I write a ticket?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Just click the second link and you can write a ticket to them and it will be solved as soon as the ticket reaches the top of the queue. Reason for proposing to call them is that its quicker and more efficient =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thank you very much for your help Shiennar! :)

I just wrote a ticket in-game, I guess that works the same way.
Reply Quote
- CS
94 Draenei Priest
Not really - ingame tickets go to GMs and it's a long way round to get to the Accounts & Payments team. The online webticket will go straight to them: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I contacted a GM and he has solved the issue. Thank you very much all! :)

Cheers
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Greetings Menariah/Laeneya,

I’m glad to hear that a member of our support team was able to help correct the situation for you, and that you seem to have found the manual payment finalisation without further need of help. :)

Do please bear that last part in mind for any future Character Services, incidentally, as it’s not the most obvious of procedures and it’s almost always required for IDEAL payments.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]