Rogue/ret/dk gear setup

90 Tauren Paladin
My dilemma:

2/5 t13 + the rest cataclysmic

or

full cataclysmic

Full pvp, while it certainly feels safer than 2/5 t13, is extremely stiff in that if I get cc-ed out of melee range (which happens often) I can say goodbye to being able to properly heal my DK if she gets nuked. Furthermore, sometimes just getting zealotry up can be hard if the gods of RNG do not favor me and I get parries/dodges on crusader strike. Finally, I don't think the 5% less dmg taken really makes such a huge difference in a triple dps setup, even though it might make me feel safer.

What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd go with 2 piece , cos games are so fast and bursty extra holy power at the right time can save a life (happens a lot). Resi isn't good as in other comps, cos a lot of times they will try to kill a DK.
Reply Quote
2 piece.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
definitely 2 pc - the extra holy power generation is a life saver!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah Cow, stick with the 2t13 peaces, u need to have it, since dmg will be the last thing u will do, the setup is one where Paladins need to do some heavy support, and u cant always CS something for Holy Power (Example, Feral Drood or Rogue).

Overall, very ez combo where most things lie on the Rets shoulders.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Alright, that's what I thought. Thnx guys. :]
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
on top of what all previous posters said, ur dk and ur rogue can peel off u so thats also a plus.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Depends, if you have the raid finder versions it may be better to stick to full pvp due to the loss of stats otherwise. Not sure about this though as I don't have triple dps experience on my ret paladin alt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]