Polearms with Strength.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
REALLY sorry if this has already been done before, but I don't visit the forums much (if at all) and I have inherited this character from my son. I have seen that the early pole arms Gargoyles Bite and the Blood Tempered Ransaur had strength on them but none of the higher level ones do.

I liked the look of the Blood Elf Paladins with polearms, so was wondering if anyone knew if Blizz were going to chuck the odd one back into the mix? Or are they keeping the weapon choices between classes down, which i could understand.

Thanks and sorry again if this has been done to death already :0)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Yeah would be awesome
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would love that sooo much. Still got that low lvl levling polearm, the pole from old ZG and the relentless polearm. Would be awesome to use one of them again and be functional!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yes, do want. Polearms...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I approve of this thread. Polearms are cool.

That being said, warriors don't have a 1h polearm animation, so if they wanted to implement STR polearms it'd require a rework of fury warrior animations (since they can dual wield 2h weps) and Blizzard CBA to do that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Making a few new 1H polearm animations would hardly be a biggie. That's no excuse for blizzard who make millions a month.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Remember back in ICC before Shadowmourne, rocking Bloodfall ftw :) wtb Polearms back :P Makes sense to have them just kind of like "Halberds"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Polearms :s errrr NO...They look stupid, their animations are stupid, and they make you look silly.You're a paladin, wield a sword..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, yes, YES! Polearms <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I also want str polearms back.

Hunters wont be using melee weapons so it will be just ferals who'll use polearms and they cant even show it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/03/2012 00:24Posted by Kayhá
Polearms :s errrr NO...They look stupid, their animations are stupid, and they make you look silly.You're a paladin, wield a sword..

Weeeeeeell, if you weren't a belf female you might look a bit cooler swinging a polearm. Just sayin ;)
Edited by Nìcky on 09/03/2012 16:03 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I actually did a post about this a couples of weeks ago. Got lots of approvals and posts, but later on it got shoved away.
Just keep posting and we might get it :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Polearms with Strength? Well, Blizz would have to assign them to specific classes, like Madness of Deathwing's loot these days (Warrior / Paladin), cause otherwise they would surely be ninjaed by bad Hunters very often. Remember "hunter weapon"? :)
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
07/03/2012 08:42Posted by Gigana
it'd require a rework of fury warrior animations (since they can dual wield 2h weps)

If I remember correctly warriors could never dual wield polearms even in wotlk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]