to solve nija pulers on raid bos

90 Draenei Shaman
hy hers my id to solve nija pulers on bosis in raid
its prity esy make it sowe dat nowan can pul ore damits the bos
until 1 of the 2 tanks puls him dis wut realy help becas omtime you get nija pulers dat keep puling sowe dat your groop keeps wipeing becas healers wit no mana ore tanks stil dead
plees let me knowe your opinjon

ps i sory fore my bad eng but i am dislecktik get over it
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dont know if you are talking about failfin- ehrm, RAIDfinder or if its in normal mode, but in raidfinder it usually solves itself with the "You did 1 wittle misstake so we gonna kick you!" mentality.

If its in normal mode then just tell em to stop or you will have to replace with some1 that actually are there to kill the boss and not just be a plague for the rest of the raidmembers...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
english please?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
hy hers my id to solve nija pulers on bosis in raid
its prity esy make it sowe dat nowan can pul ore damits the bos
until 1 of the 2 tanks puls him dis wut realy help becas omtime you get nija pulers dat keep puling sowe dat your groop keeps wipeing becas healers wit no mana ore tanks stil dead
plees let me knowe your opinjon

ps i sory fore my bad eng but i am dislecktik get over it

Translating service incomming!

"Hey, here is my idea to solve ninja pullers on bosses in a raid.
It's pretty easy to make it so that no one can pull or damage the boss.
Until one of the two tanks pulls him this would really help because sometime you get ninja pullers that keep pulling so that your group keeps wiping because of healers with no mana or tanks still dead.
Please let me know your opinion.

PS I'm sorry for my bad english but I am a dyslectic, get over it."

In shortform; make bosses non-attackable while out of combat, for anyone but tank(s).
Edited by Lwyn on 09/03/2012 14:22 GMT
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Priest
Unless its a hunters misdirect. Oh wait, thats where it wented wrong in the first place...

*Edit - but it was funny when he cast it on the mage, we laughed for ages.
Edited by Dysnomia on 09/03/2012 19:06 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Erm okay is this also how Leeroy Jenkins became so famous in the first place???

Actually in raids I use the markers for indicating main tank, off tank if any, and raid leader (with a star over the head). I works for me, makes it so much more visible, and when I do not want accidental pulls I say as raid warning:

"All at STAR plz"

Means people wait where I want them to wait and not in range of accidentally pulling mobs or bosses. And they also know not to move forward too much - usually behind tank or with the RL is how I suggest it.

In other words "you pull it you tank it".

Even funnier when everyone runs the opposite direction of the tank all the sudden and he's going "Huh what's up?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]