Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Personally i think it would be possible to get a great amount of nice abilites, but on the other hand it would look too much like like a combination between a hunter, having no pet and a rogue.
Some ideas looking similar to the hunter and others:
- Escape into trees, bushes or on walls, lowering threat.
- Camouflage, think LotR what Frodo did with the cape which looked like a rock.
- Enchanced smell, used as little radar. (Think hunter track ability.)
- Twin arrows. (Double shot where both arrows hit the targets knees* making the target fall. Then again not everything in wow has knees.)
- Standard ability to have a First Aid up to half of the points.
- Double speed in points for Herbalism, fishing and Skinning.
- Ability to - AND THIS IS THE COOLEST ONE - use a lot of friendly animals as mounts and have the ability to fire standard arrows. when stepping off mount animal will be "untamed" again and flee. (Thus only 1 mount can be kept at a time.)
Used as damage.
I was inspired by Sylvanas during her scene in Cataclysm when she's going from Forsaken high command to the Sepulcher and tells her story about Arthas and ofcourse ...tadada
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.