Only 3% of players at 2200 are warriors?

85 Tauren Warrior
http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?r=all&bg=all&br=2&mr=2200&mt=any&mg=20

Reply Quote
23 Worgen Druid
why do you concern yourself with the 2200+ ratings, when you will never go above 1900?

jussayin bro
Edited by Destroyerowl on 01/03/2012 13:50 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
For a guy who's in the guild "Cause We Can" you seem really pessimistic. Irony ftw I suppose.

Personally I don't really care if warrior representation is low, just means I have to work a little bit harder, that's all.

Warriors aren't bad right now, the main problem is that players above a certain rating knows how to counter warrior mechanics, that's all.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
01/03/2012 14:01Posted by Kayer
Warriors aren't bad right now, the main problem is that players above a certain rating knows how to counter warrior mechanics, that's all.

This.

People don't understand this. They just look at these stats and think the class is broken or unplayable. You don't really have a problem until 2 - 2.2k+ so this is not a valid excuse, if you're under that then read some forums/watch some videos and try to get better at your class instead of complaining about warriors state.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

Meaning we're still bad ... >.>

Irony ftw I suppose.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

... Warrior mechanics are so outdated the class is a joke. Warrior gameplay is like: Charge, DOINGZ DMG!!!, oh snap, they attack me?! HEAL POPED! i'm still dead?! SHIELD WALL!! DOING NO DMG FOR 20 HOURS!

The warrior class needs a complete overhaul. Its gameplay is tunnel mode, no complications, and whenever you are forced defensive it's useless, completely useless.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
A warrior needs to be kept mobile, that's all. Quicks dispells are needed for a warrior to put out the pressure they are capable of causing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
why do you concern yourself with the 2200+ ratings, when you will never go above 1900?

jussayin bro

ive been above 1900? trying to find 2k+i players on my server a nightmare moving soon.
I concern myself with it as im moving server and pushing 2.2k
Edited by Ðarkist on 01/03/2012 18:31 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

... Warrior mechanics are so outdated the class is a joke. Warrior gameplay is like: Charge, DOINGZ DMG!!!, oh snap, they attack me?! HEAL POPED! i'm still dead?! SHIELD WALL!! DOING NO DMG FOR 20 HOURS!

The warrior class needs a complete overhaul. Its gameplay is tunnel mode, no complications, and whenever you are forced defensive it's useless, completely useless.

Yeah, our mechanics are really outdated, and we need a bit of an overhaul - But that being said, I'd obviously like to keep some things the way they are, to be able to recognize the class I'm playing. We have simple mechanics, which is a bit sad, considering that we had so much more back in wrath compared to now.

I'd like warriors to be a bit more difficult to master, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon.

Meaning we're still bad ... >.>

Irony ftw I suppose.

No, it means we're depending on quick dispells in order to stick on whatever we're trying to stick on. The reason Cart is 2600 as dispellcleave is because he's able to put out tremendous pressure, because he gets the dispells to allow him to stick on something. And he obviously has BiS PvE-gear as well.

jussayin bro

ive been above 1900? trying to find 2k+i players on my server a nightmare moving soon.
I concern myself with it as im moving server and pushing 2.2k

What he means is; Have you been 1900 this season? I checked your statistics, and the highest you've been is 1937, and I'm assuming it's not this season.
Edited by Kayer on 01/03/2012 18:39 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Warrior gameplay is like: Charge, DOINGZ DMG!!!, oh snap, they attack me?! HEAL POPED! i'm still dead?! SHIELD WALL!! DOING NO DMG FOR 20 HOURS!.

ROFOLFORL

kinda true though
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
evidently all warriors need to l2p. unfortunately, other classes need to l2p less
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
01/03/2012 18:32Posted by Kayer
I'd like warriors to be a bit more difficult to master, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon.

I kinda lost interest after they changed the stance dancing stuff in PvP, that's what I really enjoyed when playing the class :/ In turn turning us into a little bit like the guy above having a rage attack and typing in caps was saying, charge derp derp
Edited by Kensin on 02/03/2012 10:27 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/03/2012 10:26Posted by Kensin

I kinda lost interest after they changed the stance dancing stuff in PvP, that's what I really enjoyed when playing the class :/ In turn turning us into a little bit like the guy above having a rage attack and typing in caps was saying, charge derp derp

Haha, true that.. And with MoP Berserker Stance will become a AoE-stance, which I'm not really a fan of. :/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
i've read way too many comments over the years, especially after the addition of DKs, on how stances are an outdated, punishing, and clunky mechanic, cant please everyone it seems

i guess some people will also complain once the shield requirements on wall & sr will get removed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Everyone who says warriors are NOT bad in these days does simply not understand what fair pvp means.

01/03/2012 18:32Posted by Kayer
No, it means we're depending on quick dispells in order to stick on whatever we're trying to stick on. The reason Cart is 2600 as dispellcleave is because he's able to put out tremendous pressure, because he gets the dispells to allow him to stick on something. And he obviously has BiS PvE-gear as well.

So are we forced to get super hardcore pve junkys to be atleast viable in arena? cool story
bro.

I spoke with a friend of mine multiple r1 gladiator. he said warriors are more Up then restro druieds these days.

so...

01/03/2012 13:38Posted by Destroyerowl
jussayin bro

u are 23 and worgen. justsayinbro
Edited by Valraujk on 02/03/2012 11:41 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
My biggest wish as a warrior is to get Intercept back. It felt so awesome to just Charge in, "target gets away". You switch to Zerg Stance and Intercept that douche, and then "Throwdown" and PEWPEW.

And really having Charge,Intercept and Heroic Leap as a warrior wouldn't really hurt the PvP balance atm. And it would not hurt PvE at all. Don't get it why the fu** did they remove Intercept? Like please Blizzard... Warriors got really lack of cc's and they are easy kite able. Give us Intercept back. Then we would probably do something else than just train one target in arena until we win or lose...
Edited by Soiran on 02/03/2012 11:46 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
02/03/2012 11:39Posted by Valraujk
Everyone who says warriors are NOT bad in these days does simply not understand what fair pvp means.

He didn't say they are simply not bad, he explained himself in the following sentence, if you cannot read a whole sentence, maybe you should go back to reading penguin books.

So are we forced to get super hardcore pve junkys to be atleast viable in arena? cool story
bro.

He never said it was forced? Back in TBC actually a lot more people were using PvE stuff, this is something new to you? Well, good morning sunshine.

I spoke with a friend of mine multiple r1 gladiator. he said warriors are more Up then restro druieds these days.

Yeah and my grandpa, (multiple rank1 warrior) argues otherwise cool story bro.

u are 23 and worgen. justsayinbro

By that retarded logic, you are a deathknight, wtf you doing here?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
U have no idea of that game dude.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

so...

My dad also always said i was the strongest person in the world when i was like 5 years.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]