Blood Death Knight PVP spec?

I was just wondering if you would just use a pve spec, or if there are certain talents needed for pve. And yes I do realise that Blood DK's aren't as good as they used to be.
Reply Quote
Probably should have said that it's for being the FC in the RBG group i'm about to start playing with.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Nihilizm/talent/secondary

this is my wsg spec and it does the job
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Nihilizm/talent/secondary

this is my wsg spec and it does the job

why no deathcoil glyph?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
yea i forgot that glyph. death coil is the way to go
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I hate dks remove them from the game already especially blood. Btw want a rotation for blood pvp? deathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrike
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Rogue

Epec
85 Human Rogue
Inter Arma
I hate dks remove them from the game already especially blood. Btw want a rotation for blood pvp? deathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrike

i agree there that they should be removed for that reason BUT they are extremely fun to play.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Epec

Gtfo Troll

Not can use Ds this often if u dont understand the mehanics how dk runes work never post here plz its makes u idiot.

Remove Rouges from the game or Ballance it. Blood already useless in Pvp only viable as Fc
Edited by Xavthebeast on 18/03/2012 13:01 GMT
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
17/03/2012 15:57Posted by Epec
hate dks remove them from the game already especially blood. Btw want a rotation for blood pvp? deathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrikedeathstrike

lolrogue
Reply Quote
Rogues complaining about PVP related issues, now, I think I've seen it all LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]