85 Draenei Shaman
#showtooltip
/cast [target=arena1] Pummel
/cast [target=arena2] Pummel
/cast [target=arena3] Pummel
/cast [target=arena4] Pummel
/cast [target=arena5] Pummel
/cast Pummel

...but then with Rebuke. Is this really a good macro to use in arenas or is it better to stick with [target=focus,exists]?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
brb going to pummel that priest casting

damnit pummeled rogue
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

damnit pummeled rogue

it does have a facing requirement, it's not very likely that the rogue and priest are standing in almost exactly the same spot right?
Edited by Bengedoes on 09/03/2012 18:43 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
omfg u have gotta be kidding me, is he actually using that????
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter

damnit pummeled rogue

it does have a facing requirement, it's not very likely that the rogue and priest are standing in almost exactly the same spot right?

if the rogue is trying to peel u with gouge while the priest is casting it's very likely
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Horrible macro i wouldn't recommend it at all.
Reply Quote
56 Human Priest
Why does ppl lissen to this Clown swifty ? he makes random macros that just makes his gameplay more rng and he is allways getting carried by some rank 1 players he isnt even good....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
II
i wudnt use it tbh
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Does he use this macro due to lack of fingers or lack of braincells?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
09/03/2012 18:55Posted by Mike
Horrible macro i wouldn't recommend it at all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's fairly situational, dont use it myself, use /target Arena1 macros etc.. could be helpful in 2s i guess............

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I use it and haven't had any problems with it.

Haters gonna hate
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Keep in mind that Swifty ain't a great arena player at all...
Just watch his last video, about best dueling class.
He tests the survivability of a frost mage against a melee, but he is not aloud to kite the warrior.
Roflmao.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Keep in mind that Swifty ain't a great arena player at all...
Just watch his last video, about best dueling class.
He tests the survivability of a frost mage against a melee, but he is not aloud to kite the warrior.
Roflmao.

He isnt awesome in pvp, but seriously why watch his videos if you dont like em? I dont watch justin bieber :D
Reply Quote
It's the stupidest macro I've ever seen.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Swifty makes good and entertaining videos. People are just whining because he's successful. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/03/2012 21:33Posted by Aloaye
Swifty makes good and entertaining videos. People are just whining because he's successful. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

His IRL videos are good and fun to watch agreed but his WoW videos are mostly terrible, macros like these should never be used, ever.

Most melees I know either uses focus123 macros or arena123 macros for pummeling.
Reply Quote
09/03/2012 21:33Posted by Aloaye

He's makes entertaining movies, but he's a terrible player, hence why he's been playing a relatively easy class for 7 years and still failed to get Gladiator while having more games played in Arena than 90% of the people.

Also why he's had to BUY rating boosts in the past.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/03/2012 20:41Posted by Palaranger
Haters gonna hate

Terrible macro, but Swifty <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
09/03/2012 19:24Posted by Fredshealer
Why does ppl lissen to this Clown swifty ? he makes random macros that just makes his gameplay more rng and he is allways getting carried by some rank 1 players he isnt even good....

And why do you care so much? At least he does not seem like a complete douche-bag like you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]